Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: The Sam Roberts Podcast

"WWE Monday Night Raw Tag Team Champion Seth Rollins recently appeared on The Sam Roberts Podcast and talked about his recent feud with Bray Wyatt, which seemed to end rather abruptly:

"I believe what the plan was for me and Bray Wyatt to go a few pay-per-views and then, whatever happened, happened. Something changed and they shuffled the deck and they ended up having to re-position, which actually worked out much better for me in my personal opinion. But yeah, its been almost a month or so that I’ve kind of known that we were heading in this direction."

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Probably a relief more than anything else, their feud was pretty heatless.

·
Premium Member
17,159 Posts
"Whatever happened, happened."

I don't even remember this being a feud so that's fine. I guess one in the future could be fine.

·
Registered
24,564 Posts
Turned out for the best for Rollins. He gets one of the better stories in a while and getting championship gold.

Wyatt…..I mean it doesn’t matter for him. Whether feud ended or continued it did no good for him. Nothing will do any good for him at this point except a face turn.

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
The feud was shit, Rollins as a face can't do feuds he lacks mic no wonder they tagged him with Ambrose.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
He really did dodge a bullet there, imagine being stuck in a pointless feud with Bray freaking Wyatt over something actually interesting with Dean Ambrose

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,996 Posts
Huh? What? When did this shit happen? Did I miss something here?
Oh, you mean their feud?

If that's what you mean, then their short feud literally lasted for only a month (from June through early-July). It was basically just them cutting promos about Seth Rollins being accused of being fake in his righteousness with the WWE Universe, and Bray Wyatt being labeled as a coward who hides behind his cult-like act.

The only times they even got physical during their build-up was when Wyatt randomly interfered during Rollins's match to make him lose in order to start their feud, and when Rollins did a Diving Crossbody during Wyatt's entrance a couple of weeks later. Other than those instances during the feud, they were pretty much just cutting promos.

Wyatt also beat Rollins cleanly twice in both of their matches last July.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,553 Posts
I'm glad their feuded ended abruptly because they were fighting each other for no reason at all and their feud was boring.

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
I'm glad their feuded ended abruptly because they were fighting each other for no reason at all and their feud was boring.
What do you mean? Who wouldn't want to be in a hot feud over whether gods exist? /s

He dodged a bullet on that one, especially if it was supposed to span multiple PPV's. Bray was a good choice to bring out the demon to, as hokey as that's been.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Seth was lucky. He didn't get stuck in an extended feud with Bray. Bray didn't really have a good feud with any of the ex Shield guys - Dean's feud with him was one of Dean's worst ever (he didn't win one damn match for the whole thing and looked like a complete idiot for most of it), Roman's dragged on too long and Seth's was short and pointless, but that's actually a good thing for Seth :lol

Reactions: Even Flow
1 - 18 of 18 Posts