Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
making the main event now a triple threat match.

Rollins vs Reigns vs Brock (c)

those 3 would tear the house down and give us a match worth main eventing wrestlemania be the best way to go.

·
Registered
28,142 Posts
true but a good way for the crowd to not shit on the match and by adding rollins u know u getting a better match.
The crowd is not going to shit on this match. This match is nowhere nearly as bad of an idea as Batista vs. Orton was. Fans WILL be into Lesnar. And I guarantee Reigns will do everything he can to make this match physical and hard hitting.

And storyline wise, It would stupid for Rollins to put his briefcase on the line in a match where he doesn't even have to be pinned to lose.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,080 Posts
He's in a program with Orton so not happening. Plus, it wouldn't make sense for a heel like Rollins to make his cash-in official setting up a match in advance. He's suppose to cunning opportunist like Edge was.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
He's in a program with Orton so not happening. Plus, it wouldn't make sense for a heel like Rollins to make his cash-in official setting up a match in advance. He's suppose to cunning opportunist like Edge was.
they could do a double turn.Rollins turns face ad Reigns heel I mean the fans are already booing Reigns so may not be a bad idea and Rollins could get over as a face with ease all he has to do is do all his high flying moves and instant pop from the kids and women.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I do want Rollins to cash in but I dont want it announced. Rollins is the wildcard here in a situation where Reigns is in the main event to become champ. Theres no believable way Roman Reigns could be booked to defeat Lesnar. However Rollins could believably be booked to defeat a worn out and battered Lesnar. This will ensure a rivalry for the foreseeable future with wrestlers who appear far more regularly than Lesnar.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Bad idea, but boy, am I going to mark the fuck out when Seth's theme kick in at the end of the title match...

They HAVE to make him the first MITB holder cashing in at WM, right ?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Reigns wins - Rollins comes down with Authority, they beat Reigns up, he fights back, Bork Laser F5s him, Rollins cashes - WWHC
Reigns loses - Rollins comes down with Authority, the giants beat Bork up, Rollins curb stomps his old buddy to set up something for thah fuchah then cashes in on beat Bork.
Reigns loses, Rollins wins the MITB for a 2nd year in a row and basically gets shat on.
Reigns loses, Rollins withdraws his MITB, All hail king bork (lol)
Reigns wins, Rollins comes down with Authority, they beat Reigns up, he fights back, Bork Laser F5s him, Rollins cashes, GOAT comes down and fucks him up then he earns Reigns' respect and gets to fight for it (not probable).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts