Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Team AEW
2,775 Posts
I always find this to be weird and bull shit. It's just really goofy to complain about something that you're not watching or half watching. The reading the observer is extra strange as now you're not even having your own opinion on why you don't like it.
I rather meant that people read the tv show reports and therefore know the basics of what's going on. It takes basic common sense to differentiate an opinion of a journalist from a fact that he's posting. Like tonight - if you read that Drew McIntyre went out, cut a promo saying he'll face Lesnar, beat 2 guys and then was F5'd by Brock - that's just what happened. And if the text would also add: "I thought that was a good segment", well that's obviously an opinion that you can either believe or not.

1,566 Posts
If you don't like it, just don't watch it. How hard to do that? It is as if you hate your ex wife but still keep talking about her.

I myself don't even watch 95% of the show except the ones that entertained me and those were enough.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Everyone is like....the fiends the hottest thing in the industry....should be world champ etc. As soon as they do that it’s all....he’s champ to soon and he’s stale.
no, it's not ''everyone'', it's SOME PEOPLE. and those who say he's stale aren't necessarily the same people who said he should be world champ etc

Then on top of this do you not think The Fiends booking has impacted peoples enjoyment. I was all for The Fiend being Champ over Rollins (though to be fair I'd take 99% of the roster as World Champ instead of that lazy, untalented sack of crap) but what the Fiend has become once Vince and co. got involved sucks. The red lighting, the complete no selling of everything, the copy and paste booking where he just does the same thing every week. WWE made people turn o The Fiend by booking him so badly.
how would you book fiend,what would u make him do?

61 - 64 of 64 Posts