Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,977 Posts
I've recently become a pretty big fan of Cornette. However, in this instance, he's not exactly thinking logically in terms of the female body. Becky is 33 and that is right around the time that women really need to shit or get off the pot in terms of wanting children. Much past that time, you are risking potential birth defects or complications with the pregnancy. It's not likes she's 25 and got pregnant while they were pushing her as the top star.

Seth is actually playing this one correctly and not coming off like a whiny douche
Seth is saying that, because that is the future mother of his child. What else should he say? Agreeing on Cornette? Come on! :)
Also all these medics .... if you argument like this, she should have getting babies under age of 30. But that is her body and her decision IF or WHEN she wants to get babies. Luckily I saw no threads in the last few years, where people voted for women wrestler should get a baby asap because of her ago. So in my opinion it is not to Cornette to comment that, but also not to other people.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
In Cornette’s defence, he thought Becky was younger than she actually is. He thought she was under 30, she’s actually coming up 34. Still a dumb thing to say, but I don’t think it was particularly malicious.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Good on Seth for standing up for his wife. Cornette is very much like Vince in this instance, all he can see is potential dollar signs lost. But all the money in the world together is less than one life always.
"it upset me" is not defending your wife it's putting on her panties and skirt and being a bitch. Guy just resonates small dick energy, we all know why.

·
Registered
838 Posts
A well thought out post by Seth. He's not outright burying Cornette here but his words would probably have an effect in making someone feel bad about what they might have said. Although I don't think Cornette will care. If he didn't apologize for insulting Dana Brooke he probably won't apologize about this.

I come from the era of shooting the dozens, joning, trading snaps.... you gotta admit. What he said about Dana was mean, but that was high quality roasting.

"Looks like she had plastic surgery done with a power drill and a goddam putty spatula" 🤣🤣🤣!

·
Registered
4 Posts
For all the sensitivity here, we should all watch what Dave Chappelle says about this very topic...

If you do not like Jim Cornette, tune him out. Rollins' response just generated more YouTube listeners for Cornette. But, who knows, maybe it was all a work, huh? LMAO...

I think the crazier fact-o-matta is Rollins getting pushes in this BIZ... Kind of long for the Hogan, Nash, Warrior days when they did not put over these kind of people...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've recently become a pretty big fan of Cornette. However, in this instance, he's not exactly thinking logically in terms of the female body. Becky is 33 and that is right around the time that women really need to shit or get off the pot in terms of wanting children. Much past that time, you are risking potential birth defects or complications with the pregnancy. It's not likes she's 25 and got pregnant while they were pushing her as the top star.

Seth is actually playing this one correctly and not coming off like a whiny douche
What excatly did Good Ol' Cornette say? Same as the other people thinking she should have should waited?

I think a lot of people aren't aware of how female reproductive biology works. Either that or they want more kids to join me in the Autism Club.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
Didn't Cornette also mention how stupid it was of her to end up pregnant in the middle of a pandemic, where hospital staff are pretty much focused on ailing patients? No? Just me? Okay...
That's retarded. Look at him trying to be all high and mighty lol. More babies are probably being made now that everyone is stuck at home with nothing to do. People are not going to stop fucking and getting pregnant no matter what is going on in the world. What an idiotic, pathetic take to have.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
That's retarded. Look at him trying to be all high and mighty lol. More babies are probably being made now that everyone is stuck at home with nothing to do. People are not going to stop fucking and getting pregnant no matter what is going on in the world. What an idiotic, pathetic take to have.
They can all enjoy their brats develop Kawasaki syndrome triggered by Covid, then.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You OUTRAGE CULTURISTS are a pathetic bunch. Always quoting things out of context...finding things like racism, misogyny and sexism in places it don't exist.

George Carlin said it best "political correctness is intolerance disguised as tolerance"

Misogyny dictionary definition "The hatred of women"

Misogyny pathetic outrage culture definition "The mere criticism of a woman's opinion""

·
Premium Member
11,980 Posts
Cornette has since responded to Seth's comments about him, saying he's sorry he's hurt Seth's feelings and explaining he didn't say anything derogatory about Seth or Becky:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
say what you want about rollins, at least he's committed to being an emotional oddball each time he speaks out. it's more convincing than anything he's done on camera, too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cornette wasn't even hating on pregnancy, he was talking about the TIMING of it. It would be like the UFC women's champ having to give up her title in the middle of her reign

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I lost respect for Seth here.

I expected him to come out breathing fire like a badass wrestler!

Instead, he comes across like a school teacher.

Lame.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts