Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Seth Rollins will wager his captain's spot on Team Raw for Survivor Series when he talks on Andrade. Additionally, Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch will team up again with longtime rival Charlotte Flair and Rey Mysterio will appear live six days before challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship at Survivor Series.
Source: https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2019-11-18

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Why do they keep doing these put your spot on the line matches and having people defend their spot? Its a stupid stipulation if it never gets enforced

·
Angry at refs
2,819 Posts
It won't happen but I want Andrade to win solely for the fact that I want Andrade to actually be used. Whether Rollins is a better choice or not, it's such a shame that Andrade isn't pushed properly :hogan

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
They'll take him out the match so he can do a segment with CM Punk instead at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
9,285 Posts
I'm a huge fan of both Seth & Andrade so definitely looking forward to this match, it should be a great match. I'm guessing Seth somehow wins, NXT guys probably get involved but i'd actually love it if Andrade was to win. He really should have Ricochet's spot anyway to be honest.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yawn...Pass.... So for no good reason, Seth puts his spot on the line?? NXT "Invasion" leading to Multi person cluster fuck leading to NXT getting beat again :lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts