Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Losing Dean was bad for him but now with Jordan too I wouldn't say it's that bad. Got eliminated by Roman, teamed with Roman the last show and they still keep mentioning them together. Dunno what his Wrestlemania plans are(I don't think they'll put him in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal) but it seems like him and Roman may be feuding post-Wrestlemania which means he's back to the main event picture.

·
Registered
375 Posts
muhammad hassan, from possible world champion to fired in a month (even less)

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
Mmmm, Rollins could even get a cool 'mania match this year, we don't know yet...

He was only unlucky to have that nasty knee injury in a house show of late 2015 to be honest, and maybe being relegated to tag team scene in order to push the big dog.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,737 Posts
Maybe, but considering he's still relevant even though his in ring performances haven't been consistently on point since 20016, he's lucky in that sense, health, fitness have been fine for a while,it's Ambrose that is the real unlucky one but that's another's thread, be good to see him in a triple threat with lesnar, the new chosen one (f.f.s.), Rollins at mania, the new chosen one will still get the title, never get over (thank god or who ever) Seth steels the show, now that he could do.:hmmm:hmmm:hmmm

·
Premium Member
4,620 Posts
Nope. Rollins lost the title and won it right back in his first match back. Beating a guy who had not been pinned in half a year. Got injured during the Triple H feud and still went on to beat the King of Kings Triple H, with his own move I might add. Reigns goes down, he gets replaced by Kurt freaking Angle! Ambrose gets injured, he wins the tag titles with Jason Jordan. Now that Jordan is injured, we just have to wait and find out how Seth will reclaim this time. I'm sure he will.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts