Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His recent tweets indicate that he's going to be in Louisville tonight, the location of tonight's Raw.

This might mean that he could be wrestling a dark match or he could even be debuting on television. Or neither could be true, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

From his twitter @WWERollins:

Things are about to get interesting.
Haven't missed airports....or delays one single bit.
Read Lenny Bruce is Dead on the way to Louisville. Hard to take much away from it, but it was entertaining. Anyone read it?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Is there another Indie star who doesn't have an opponent for the next PPV?
Hmm, intriguing. But I can't see WWE throwing Tyler Black into a pay-per-view US Championship program with Danielson with only two weeks of build. Unless he gets some kind of dazzling debut. Good thought, though.

Probably just a dark match.

Though I have made the point in recent posts that Raw's midcard is actually rather bereft of credible heels. It's like the anti-Smackdown in that way. Though I think Black/Rollins is far more natural as a babyface, myself.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
That would be interesting, I hope he's a heel and not one of WWE's generic babyfaces, I reckon I could really start to like this guy.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'd find it interesting for WWE to use an ROH angle.

I mean, they have quite a good relationship, what with WWE letting Foley go down there, and more recently CM Punk.

I think it would be good.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I think he's debuting on Raw tonight as part of Cenas "team".

Cena said on twitter that he'll show that he has friends all over so I'm guessing we'll see ppl who aren't on the wwe roster attacking the nexus tonight and he'll be one of them

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
I doubt he'll get to debut tonight... unless he's CM Punk's new Straight Edge Soldier to take out Daniel Bryan while he's recovering from injury.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Hopefully he comes in as a heel and attacks Daniel Bryan, or something similiar.
Damn that would be greatness to see happen. Of course if it sounds too good to happen it won't happen. I'm thinking this is a similar situation to when Christian and Daniel Bryan were said to be at Raw but they didn't do anything and were just backstage; probably going over what their characters will be about with Vince.

·
......................... .
7,776 Posts
They will probably try to promote the new series of NXT, by having the already announced rookies there, so i reckon Michael Cole will probably announce that tyler black is his new rookie for the show, as there were rumours that cole was gonna be a pro.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
The fuck is Seth Rollins?
Had a 5 star match in Ring of Honor about 6 months ago and was the Ring of Honor World Champion. He's still very young and is an amazing wrestler. When he gets going and his personality shows it's just fun to watch him talk but it made him the biggest heel Ring of Honors had in a long time.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
the Best Acquisition the WWE could of made from the Indies
Exactly. Whether it's his sense of humor or he just really doesn't know who he is that's one thing. The thing is Rollins is the best guy that WWE could have possibly signed out there out of every wrestler in the USA or the world and people probably still complain or wanna see him fail in WWE.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
They will probably try to promote the new series of NXT, by having the already announced rookies there, so i reckon Michael Cole will probably announce that tyler black is his new rookie for the show, as there were rumours that cole was gonna be a pro.
I really hope that Tyler Black is not gonna be a part of NXT.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts