Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know what to expect from Seth except that he will just have something going on with the one he feuds one.

I can't expect one word he will say in his promos I really don't know if it is good or bad thing.

I can expect what Miz,Reigns,Ambrose,even Finn I can expect that he will say something about Balor club and he is the best and things like this but Seth I have no clue I just wait and see what he will do.

Is it a good thing or bad because I really don't know?

I like Seth Rollins before people come at me but I have this problem with him for a long time now and that is the main reason I can't consider him as one of my favorites.

I don't know if I explained what I mean exactly but I hope I did.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I don't completely understand. I think I get what you're trying to say though. I think what you're really trying to convey here is that he possibly lacks a trademark catchphrase or character direction in your eyes?

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
You set yourself up for disappointment/confusion if you try to telegraph someone's every move :draper2

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,080 Posts
At least what Seth Rollins says isn't completely predictable, OP.

Seth just needs to maniacally laugh and kick ass. :Cocky
He gave a short laugh that sounded maniacal after Roman Reigns claimed that he didn't need his help. Rollins also kicked some ass after he got the hot tag.

As far as last night goes, it sounds like a job well done to me :Cocky

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I laughed when Seth said to Roman that he didn't come out to save him "just so you know" :lol It was just the way he said it, like he felt he had to clarify it lol. And the way Roman looked at him afterwards haha.

I like that Seth is a little unpredictable, it makes him fun to watch.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Well he will say the name of the city and pander a little that's for sure.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That's weird, because I think he's very predicable. Still good nonetheless tho.

·
FOTC
10,806 Posts
Seth needs a feud that becomes personal. His feud with Triple H was more business than personal. The perfect guy for this feud would be someone that knows him best: Dean Ambrose. If these guys were to feud they wouldn't need the Universal Championship or the Intercontinental Championship. Dean needs to turn heel. His face run has run it's course. We all know he'll never be the #1 face. But he can damn sure be the #1 heel in the company. They just need to figure out a way to get their feud/build going. A good scenario would be them going after the Tag Titles once Cesaro/Sheamus win them. They can have a falling out, Dean turns on him, and their off and running.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
There's a term for what you tried to explain OP, Rollins it's bland.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts