Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I am down for Mafia mob boss Seth. Fuck it bring back the authority, I actually want more than just AOP and Seth.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
He should literally buy the title from Brock, it would be perfect.

He can't be bothered to beat him again highlighting the differences in his mentality before and now, so they just buy it off him. It fits with Brock's character aswell since he only cares about money deep down, and Seth can brag about his bank account like he did on twitter that one time.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I wonder what the original plan for AOP was (if there even was any). I don't think they intended all along to put them with Rollings, that seems to be a reaction from the crowd booing him.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
He should literally buy the title from Brock, it would be perfect.

He can't be bothered to beat him again highlighting the differences in his mentality before and now, so they just buy it off him. It fits with Brock's character aswell since he only cares about money deep down, and Seth can brag about his bank account like he did on twitter that one time.
That is exactly the type of character he should be playing, no cowardly heel bullshit. He should just play an arrogant asshole it is exactly the character he should be playing.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
It's really cool idea. Seth looks more like a threat with AOP watching his back. Immediately makes him more intimidating. I just hope they run with this and don't have them job out 3v1. Also don't make AOP play second fiddle to Seth. Treat them as equal partners, not sidekicks.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,720 Posts
Cool mafia like heel turn. We all knew it was coming but it didn't take away from the reveal. One thing that I have to complain about [email protected] pointed it out in the RAW thread.

The black leather jacket. What is with WWE and their infatuation with black leather jackets being associated with badasses or heel turns?

Becky and Charlotte are wearing one. Aleister Black is wearing one. Triple H always wore one. Batista wore it when he turned. Finn Balor threw one on when he turned heel in NXT. Io Shirai and Kairi Sane when they turned. Shayna Bazler wears one. As soon as Rollins turned tonight, he threw one on. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. I mean calm down with the black leather already. Heel turn/badass character doesn't always need to = black leather jacket. It's starting to get obnoxious.

Other than that, good shit from Rollins. This is great for him. Only if they turned Roman when they needed to.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
That promo was so true, I know he was a bitch most of this year and the booking was horrendous but still the fans turned on him way too fast. It'll be a great run.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Exciting. I can't wait for Seth who's colder than fucking Norway and the AOP who are as over as Alberto Del Rio and Brian Christopher to beat Kevin Owens on multiple PPV's and make him look like a fucking geek for months just like Rollins and J and J security did to Dean Ambrose 3 years ago.

Yawn. The view never changes.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Lol, they are clearly henchmen and his stooges. He throws his jacket at them and shit.
Yeah I was hoping that wasn't the case. It kinda diminishes them. Especially after how they were built up as tough guys who like to inflict pain on people. Why would they suddenly now want to work for Rollins? They should be depicted as his friends not his stooges it makes more sense for their characters.

·
Baby Yoda
29,316 Posts
Exciting. I can't wait for Seth who's colder than fucking Norway and the AOP who are as over as Alberto Del Rio and Brian Christopher to beat Kevin Owens on multiple PPV's and make him look like a fucking geek for months just like Rollins and J and J security did to Dean Ambrose 3 years ago.

Yawn. The view never changes.
KO should job to Rollins multiple times. They can't go anywhere with KO.

1) He's a geek who is parodying as Stone Cold Steve Fat Fuck.
2) He's Seth's first opponent since turning.
3) There's more money and legs in a Seth heel run than there is KO.
4) If Stone Cold Steve Fat Fuck goes over, he goes nowhere. He'll do the same shit and fans will tire of him and move onto the next flavor of the month. Rinse and repeat.
5) Seth should be built for the next star to beat then slay Brock at WM. Hate to break it to you, it ain't KO parodying as SCSA.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
seth performance last night was one of the best i have seen - this is the hottest angle since austin and mcmahon - and with better in ring performers involved - fuck those being cynical - raw is on fire at the minute - and seth is on fire -
Better heel turn than Hogan at Bash at The Beach 1996, right? LMAO

1 - 20 of 43 Posts