Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
He did an interview about a month ago explaining that he never actually met his biological father, interesting situation.
if thats true then this isnt much of a surprise tbh.

I mean I have no idea what the situation is but I would throw a guess out that his father possibly either had an affair or simply didn't care much for his son from a previous relationship and therefore made a new family later on.

I wouldnt think his sister and brother are full siblings but rather just just half brother / sister from his father's side. If seth has never met his real father then it wouldnt be too hard to believe that he never knew about other people his dad fathered. The guy is essentially a stranger to him.

If seth has had no relationship with his father then its perfectly understandable that he wouldnt of known about the brother and sister. It would be a different situation if they all share the same mother and father.

bit random for him to post this picture if this isnt the brother pictured......why even post it in that case?

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
I've been meaning to do one of those DNA test things. I've already learned that my dad may have fathered another kid in the 1950's before having any of my brothers and sisters. (I had an older dad who was 52 when I was born)

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
He doesn't look like him at all, but well nice I guess but after so many years imo hes just a stranger than happen to share some dna with him.

bit random for him to post this picture if this isnt the brother pictured......why even post it in that case?
Oh that explains it, but yes I thought it was that guy in the pic.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
They do have a little resemblance. They both have that lazy resting eyes.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sweet looks like we got a new storyline for the champ!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,991 Posts
Good for Seth Rollins on finally getting the chance to meet more of his family :)

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,188 Posts
He did an interview about a month ago explaining that he never actually met his biological father, interesting situation.
In that interview he actually mentioned wondering if he had any more siblings and a month later he's got 2 more, that's gotta be great to finally have that gnawing question finally answered.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,188 Posts
How long do you think before they try to take advantage of him and hit him up for $ and shit?
What's the proper amount of time to wait? Lol

Just saying... If I just discovered an older brother who was a multi millionaire I wouldn't ask him for a Ferrari but I might eventually ask him to help me out with college tuition.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
He shouldn't have to ask, Seth should just give him some money to help him out.

Anyway, good for him I guess.

He doesn't look like him at all, but well nice I guess but after so many years imo hes just a stranger than happen to share some dna with him.
Maybe he's a half brother. Dustin looks exactly like Dusty, just thin, but Cody doesn't look anything like them.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
It's nice that they found each other. Kinda cool how these DNA tests can reconnect people.

Reactions: DammitChrist
1 - 20 of 24 Posts