41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Look at the viewing figures for RAW.

His segments spike the numbers.
does he? lets compare these numbers here

very weak numbers for this promo

better numbers here in the match but then...

all these segments garnered more interested than what Seth is doing:

and going back to what I said about drawing as a champion when compared to Jinder who was champion on the B-show:

not saying he isn't talented but I just don't buy that he's this numbers draw like you're saying

·
Banned
335 Posts
does he? lets compare these numbers here

View attachment 89180
very weak numbers for this promo

View attachment 89181
better numbers here in the match but then...

all these segments garnered more interested than what Seth is doing:

View attachment 89182
View attachment 89183
View attachment 89184
View attachment 89185
View attachment 89186
View attachment 89187

and going back to what I said about drawing as a champion when compared to Jinder who was champion on the B-show:

View attachment 89188

not saying he isn't talented but I just don't buy that he's this numbers draw like you're saying
Seth appeared in hour 2 a few weeks back. It drew the best viewing figures of the night.

Seth appeared in hour 1 this week. It drew the best viewing figures of the night.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
another thing worth noting:

all videos involving Seth cutting a promo and the focus on him, they don't get a large number of views

the initial "retirement" one did, but as the weeks went on people starting caring less and less.

^
here you expect a big surge of views when Alistair is facing Seth compared to Murphy (who is mostly unknown by casual fans). There isn't.... of course match card placement and the dates these videos are posted have some influence on that but still, with someone who's been as pushed as Seth has, I'd expect more views.

as far as I see it, the only videos involving Seth that get a ton of views recently also involved Owens and Mysterio in a match or their presence.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I actually like the gimmick that he has. His Mysterio angle along with hardy and seamus, has been the only two storylines worth seeing unfold. I'll give them credit for that. I've tried to see some solid promo skills from Rollins, but he nearly puts me to sleep with his average to mediocre delivery. I do like angry, yelling, eyeball gauging Rollins. Him being some kind of "prophet" or "messiah" cutting these off-putting, soft spoken, eloquent promos does not suit him at all.

·
Banned
335 Posts
I actually like the gimmick that he has. His Mysterio angle along with hardy and seamus, has been the only two storylines worth seeing unfold. I'll give them credit for that. I've tried to see some solid promo skills from Rollins, but he nearly puts me to sleep with his average to mediocre delivery. I do like angry, yelling, eyeball gauging Rollins. Him being some kind of "prophet" or "messiah" cutting these off-putting, soft spoken, eloquent promos does not suit him at all.
Nah, his promos are the best thing in wrestling right now.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Seth Rollins is no draw. Putting aside whether he has talent or not (he does) and whether or not it's main event talent (it's not), that's one thing we need to agree on. Rollins has always moved the ratings in an undesirable direction.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Seth Rollins is no draw. Putting aside whether he has talent or not (he does) and whether or not it's main event talent (it's not), that's one thing we need to agree on. Rollins has always moved the ratings in an undesirable direction.
No.

His segments are the only ones drawing this year.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts