Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Its trash, I don't know what the fuck he's trying to save RAW from. This whole Messiah thing makes no sense and this Humberto/Black/Rey feud is a carbon copy of the Owens/Joe/Street Profits feud except without the eye for eye shit. Thi storyline isn't leading to anything. Just 6 man tag variations every week and repetitive beatdowns of the babyfaces. Lazy garbage. So now what? Black vs Rollins 659624536 at SSlam?

WWE has been killing Rollins dead for almost 2 years now. I used to be such a huge fan of him when he was IC Champion.
Don't you get it. The extent of Rollins' character change is that he went from "good" to "bad". Perhaps, even "really bad". Why? This doesn't matter. What matters is that he is "bad", and to know this you've been granted the visual of Seth growing out his beard a little bit and wearing his hair in a bun. That's all you need. That's all they'll give you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seth has carried RAW for years

He has been on fire this year. The best character work we have seen in at least a decade.
He hasn’t carried anything, he tried to carry the company but he got hurt now he’s the face of a company who’s rating are dropping every week. I really thought he was an A+ player but he isn’t.

·
Registered
335 Posts
He hasn’t carried anything, he tried to carry the company but he got hurt now he’s the face of a company who’s rating are dropping every week. I really thought he was an A+ player but he isn’t.
He helped RAW score its highest hour 1 rating in ages this week. Even when ratings are falling Seth delivers.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Seth is one of the only characters worth watching tbh. Everyone else comes across as cringe. That segment at Extreme Rules with the women trying to hype up Nikki Cross was cringe as hell.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
He's not that interesting of a character. The only time he's been entertaining is as a cowardly heel. He is a charisma vacuum imo. J&J security and the Authority did a lot for him as a heel. When it's up to him to lead a stable, he's just boring to me. I want Roode or someone else to be pushed.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Why the hate for Seth?

He's the only wrestler in WWE drawing numbers and his character work in recent months has been outstanding. The best in the industry by far.

Why no hate for Keith Lee, Braun Strowman, or The Fiend?

·
Southern Pride
3,547 Posts
The only flaw with what Rollins is doing now is them not going more in depth with his Messiah character or progress anything. It's the same direction with him in every feud without much progress. They even took away one of his followers it seems. The same message with little to show for it. To me Rollins has done the best that he could do with it.

Other than that, people will complain about Seth Rollins no matter what he does...because that is what we do on here, moan and complain about every wrestler. All wrestlers have flaws, y'all.

Reactions: Ger

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
I want Reigns, Rollins & The Usos to be a top heel faction on SmackDown. Seth would be excellent in the IC Title picture (and I don't mean that as an insult).

·
The Babyface of WF
12,505 Posts
I want Reigns, Rollins & The Usos to be a top heel faction on SmackDown. Seth would be excellent in the IC Title picture (and I don't mean that as an insult).
Seth's 2018 IC Title run felt more organic than any other Title run he's had so that's definitely a good idea without the pressure of being the ratings mover which nobody is doing well.

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
I think he could have been pushed to the top while Roman was away. He got in his own way though. The guy just doesn't have main event instincts. He looked shocked when he won the 2019 Royal Rumble. Shocked. That he's talented. And his program with Brock was not built well. And yes, that comes down to talent sometimes. Seth should have been pushing for his program to get more emphasis, and be about his growth into the main event scene -- "Four years ago I used Money in the Bank to screw you out of the belt, but this time I'm going to do it man-to-man." Holy shit, the dude has grown up and wants to do things the right way! There's a story with about four years behind it there. Nope. Just a match.

Then he allows himself to freak out over The Fiend. And he went on Twitter. Seth ruined it for Seth. And I think that window has closed. Timing is important and I feel like that organic moment where people really wanted Seth to take the spot, while his star buddy was out, is gone.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Why the hate for Seth?

He's the only wrestler in WWE drawing numbers and his character work in recent months has been outstanding. The best in the industry by far.
what numbers is Seth drawing? Seth had lower attendance at live events as champion on RAW than Jinder did as champion on Smackdown (the weaker brand).

the reason why he gets hate is because he's always at the forefront on the main event feuds and presented as one of the most important people on the roster despite being mediocre. and because he says things like "this is the golden era of wrestling" when it's one of the lowest points of wrestling.

·
Registered
335 Posts
what numbers is Seth drawing? Seth had lower attendance at live events as champion on RAW than Jinder did as champion on Smackdown (the weaker brand).

the reason why he gets hate is because he's always at the forefront on the main event feuds and presented as one of the most important people on the roster despite being mediocre. and because he says things like "this is the golden era of wrestling" when it's one of the lowest points of wrestling.
Look at the viewing figures for RAW.

His segments spike the numbers.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts