Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole Seth Rollins story line is total garbage. I just watched the Raw from 7/20/2020 and that was the perfect time for the story to end, but instead it kept on rolling. I watch kitten videos on YouTube when Seth is on, and it is horrible because I used to really like him, even in his heel character.

Please stop...

Thank you

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,782 Posts
Its trash, I don't know what the fuck he's trying to save RAW from. This whole Messiah thing makes no sense and this Humberto/Black/Rey feud is a carbon copy of the Owens/Joe/Street Profits feud except without the eye for eye shit. Thi storyline isn't leading to anything. Just 6 man tag variations every week and repetitive beatdowns of the babyfaces. Lazy garbage. So now what? Black vs Rollins 659624536 at SSlam?

WWE has been killing Rollins dead for almost 2 years now. I used to be such a huge fan of him when he was IC Champion.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,385 Posts
I would say the storylines even had something, to bad he lost his crew. AOP getting injured took a lot of steam of the stable.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Seth changes characters almost as much as Big Show turns heel. Kingslayer, The Architect, the whole Redesign, rebuild, reclaim thing, Monday Night Messiah.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,385 Posts
Seth changes characters almost as much as Big Show turns heel. Kingslayer, The Architect, the whole Redesign, rebuild, reclaim thing, Monday Night Messiah.
The messiah thing is running since months. To be precise since RAW lost at Survivor Series last year. For example Lacey Evans turned from heel to face and from face to heel in that time.

Reactions: mr.wolf2020

·
Registered
165 Posts
This whole Seth Rollins story line is total garbage. I just watched the Raw from 7/20/2020 and that was the perfect time for the story to end, but instead it kept on rolling. I watch kitten videos on YouTube when Seth is on, and it is horrible because I used to really like him, even in his heel character.

Please stop...

Thank you
The sad thing is, it is a somewhat interesting idea and character in concept. Former face character that turned heel partially due to the fans being dissatisfied with said face character and his booking. Now attacking popular faces and blaming it on the crowd.

But, per literally almost everything else in the WWE, the execution is poor, so. . .yeah. He's involved in illogical, random, boring angles just like almost all the rest of the talent.

It boggles my mind that WWE can't seem to grasp that in this day and age, storylines are absolutely critical, and they don't seem to be interested in writing a single one that makes sense and is compelling. They expect people to tune in to see people fake beating each other up for no reason. Sorry, that's not entertaining.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It would be a good gimmick if done with subtlety. As cheesy as it is, it’s no better than the King Corbin gimmick. Part of the cheesiness is Vince and part is Seth.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,222 Posts
Rollins sucks in every way possible. The fascination that Vince/HHH have with him is mind boggling. The only time I’ve even remotely been entertained by him is when he was hiding in the corner crying like a bitch because he was afraid of the Fiend. Other than that he’s dogshit.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts