Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 237 Posts

·
From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,654 Posts
I understand he has to say that as he's with WWE.

On the other hand, he's an untalented, useless geek who should be thankful he was born and raised into this atrocious era of WWE. Oh, and, period.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,595 Posts
Geeks labeling talented wrestlers as “geeks” :deandre

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,595 Posts
Replace " these maidens" with Rollins, Zayn and Kingston, and this is literally you. Congratulations.

Hey, there’s no need to post unflattering pictures of yourself here on the forum. I know that you’re a geek I was referring to :eek:

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Geeks labeling talented wrestlers as “geeks” :deandre
I didn't know being shitty and reckless enough to end Sting's career was considered "talent." Standards are really low these days. That's why ratings are in the tank. WWE buries everyone with mic skills and charisma and pushes dorks.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
He should ask his girlfriend to tweet for him. She’d know how to add some spice to the feud.

What’s so hard? Rollins WAS Corbin. It’s a simple story. Seth evolved from the corporate man to become THE man. It’s a simple story, he should be using Twitter to sell it... but he makes passive digs at a lower rival instead.

He should say this Sunday, he wants Baron Corbin to ditch the corporate vest. He wants the real Baron Corbin, that badass underneath. Put him over.

After the Jericho comments, Seth’s job is to sell Baron Corbin as a legit threat
Your post have nothing to do with this topic.

It may be a good idea but, not only it is unreleated to the topic, but it is the company's job to write a storyline. Feuds carried over to twitter are shit.
Someone asked what he should’ve said instead.

Becky does it all the time to great effect. If Seth took a page out of her book, he would’ve added interest to his match with Corbin instead of making vague meaningless comments

·
Registered
936 Posts
The 2nd part of your comment makes no sense though considering how Rollins is actually decent on the mic :rollins
Decent compared to who? Have you only been watching wrestling for 3 years? Most everyone that thinks Rollins is trash, are people who have been watching wrestling for 30+ years and can compare him to literally 200 other talents over that time.

He has the worst voice of any WWE Champ in history, a generic look, no charisma. Rollins would be lucky to be wrestling dark matches on Sunday Night Heat if he were on the roster from 1997-2002

·
Registered
278 Posts
Seth is right. WWE offers the best wrestling and I have the biggest and most efficient penis in the world. We, the people, are all equal, and we all can be delusional madmen... The idiot...

·
Registered
458 Posts
You’re spot on there King Slayer, Beast Slayer, Architect, Cross Fit Jesus, Monday Night Rollins or whatever it is that you’re calling yourself these days!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Decent compared to who? Have you only been watching wrestling for 3 years? Most everyone that thinks Rollins is trash, are people who have been watching wrestling for 30+ years and can compare him to literally 200 other talents over that time.

He has the worst voice of any WWE Champ in history, a generic look, no charisma. Rollins would be lucky to be wrestling dark matches on Sunday Night Heat if he were on the roster from 1997-2002
DammitC is a PG era fanboy who never watched AE but said it's overrated yet mark for Rollins, Lynch, Kofi and Zayn, four of the most overrated "stars" on the shitty roster. He thinks Rollins is charismatic and great on the mic, can't be older than 13.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
Probably smoking those funny cigarettes or something..:lmao :lmao

81 - 100 of 237 Posts