Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember, he has until July. WWE will need the added incentive of Rollins cashing in MITB for a slate of post-Mania pay-per-views.

If Reigns beats, Lesnar, does WWE really want two first-time WWE World Heavyweight Champions in one night?

http://bit.ly/1ARG4hi

·
Banned
730 Posts
It doesn't matter because no one's drawing shit as champion anymore. Reigns had potential with the badass persona but they have squandered it, Rollins has been a consistent ratings bust for months, the overrated pverpushed hack is never going to draw and Lesnar is like bye bye Vince!

WWE is just pathetic right now.

·
Registered
176 Posts
It's the perfect way to craft one of the most iconic WM moments ever. If memory serves me correct, they've never had a cash in happen at WM before (which is crazy!) and Seth has been killing it since getting the briefcase. Heel or not, the pop he'd get on that stage with a successful cash in would be like printing money if you ask me. They'd be stupid to miss that opportunity.

·
Administrator
59,280 Posts
I see two options.

-Rollins cashes in MITB in June. Retains against Reigns in July, loses the title to Reigns at Summerslam.

-Rollins cashes in MITB in June. Retains in July. Retains the title at Summerslam, and loses the title back to Reigns at HIAC in October.

·
Registered
399 Posts
It doesn't matter because no one's drawing shit as champion anymore. Reigns had potential with the badass persona but they have squandered it, Rollins has been a consistent ratings bust for months, the overrated pverpushed hack is never going to draw and Lesnar is like bye bye Vince!

Put your money where your mouth is. You think you can do better? Join NXT work hard, learn the business, and earn a top spot.

What? You're not willing to? Don't run your mouth then.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Lesnar ain't staying for two months, Rollins will cash in and the storyline between him and Reigns will heat up.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
If we're talking about saving the show then yes Seth should cash in and win the title and craft one of the biggest wrestlemania moments.
However, with WWE seemingly not giving a shit about the reigns reactions I can see them not caring about 'saving' the show, and they're happy with reigns ending the show winning the title. If Seth were to cash-in it would be as a statement that Reigns is 'The Man'. He beats Brock Lesnar, the conqueror and then when he's celebrating seth jumps him from behind cashes in MITB then when he turns back around Reigns hits him with a superman punch and spear and pins him. Mania ends with Cole on commentary "One against all, tonight at wrestlemania Roman, REIGNS!" Then Vince pops a massive load back in guerilla.

Best for business decision is to Let Reigns go against someone at Extreme Rules and Payback to give him two solid title defenses. Sheamus would probably be the best choice. Then The night of Payback, or the RAW afterwards Seth cashes in and wins the title. MITB PPV main event is the 'rematch' but first proper match for Reigns/Rollins. Rollins retains throughout MITB and Battleground. Then goes on to face Daniel Bryan at Summerslam and Night Of Champions whilst Reigns goes against someone else (maybe that HHH match that was rumoured for last years summerslam but never happened) Rollins still retains and over this 4 month reign of rollins, he wins over the wwe audience and becomes face, meanwhile Reigns becomes the new face of the authority and we have Reigns/Rollins face off in HIAC at the HIAC PPV. Reigns wins then carries the title until Mania as the corporate heel champion. Where he faces Rollins (Rumble winner) and Ambrose (who won MITB) in the Shield triple threat in the main event of WM32. Either Ambrose wins his first title or Rollins gets the win.

That's how the next year of the title should go.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
I have a feeling that if tries he will lose.

·
Registered
816 Posts
while we are talking about crazy scenarios....

what are your thoughts on this one...

remember deans vow when Seth won money in the bank? 'anytime you try to cash in, I will be there to stop you'

over the past few months, that seems to have been forgotton....

but has it? think about it, rollins has simply not had a chance to cash it in... Lesner is never there.

the next chance rollins has is at wrestlemania...

what if (and this is a BIG what if.) it has always been the game plan in creative mind that the match between reigns and lesner happens. reigns wins, rollins tries to cash in but suddenly ambrose comes out and screws it up for him just as he pins reigns. the show ends with no-one being sure just who exactly is the champ.

the following RAW HHH announces that due to 'controversy' the title is vacant... there is some lead up over the weeks including reigns and ambrose getting into the argument as to whether dean screwed reigns (intentionally or not).
it is then announced finally, to clear things up finally and also because the authority are sick bastards that all three will be in a triple threat match for the world title...

this way, seth gets to cash in, dean and seths feud is not forgotten and revisited. the fans get the triple threat shield match most have always wanted.

or......

slight variation, ambrose interferes and stops seth from cashing in at WM, reigns is still champ. they stretch it over a month with seth trying again and again whenever he thinks dean is not around... during this roman gets annoyed at dean for interfering in his business....

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
If Reigns wins cleanly against Brock it's going to be a downer. It'll be the opposite of last year with the streamers and confetti except everyone will be pissed. Rollins cashing in would save it but It's not going to happen

·
Registered
540 Posts
Heyman screws Lesnar. Reigns becomes a heel champion and the new Paul Heyman guy. Seth cashes in and becomes the WWE Champion. Lesnar presents the WWE Championship to Seth and gives him a handshake. The confetti falls down as Seth Rollins celebrates with tears in his eyes. A betrayal and a double turn saves the main event.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I have a feeling they will have Rollins waiting with the briefcase in the gorilla position during the ME with vince right by his side, and if the reigns win over Brock gets the same reaction that he got at the rumble, vince will send out rollins. If it's not too bad, he'll let the reigns win stand.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Put your money where your mouth is. You think you can do better? Join NXT work hard, learn the business, and earn a top spot.

This response makes my head hurt. Money Where your mouth is way out of context, he never asserted he would make a better wrestler so why would you assume he felt that way, one doesn't just "Join NXT", "What"? makes you seem like a crazy person, responding to your own question is once again crazy, and finally we are in a forum all we do is run our mouth and disagree with each other.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts

There will be no disapproval of the WWE as long as MagicJohnson is around!!

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I have always wanted to see someone cash in at Mania. Hoping Rollins does it.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Heyman screws Lesnar. Reigns becomes a heel champion and the new Paul Heyman guy. Seth cashes in and becomes the WWE Champion. Lesnar presents the WWE Championship to Seth and gives him a handshake. The confetti falls down as Seth Rollins celebrates with tears in his eyes. A betrayal and a double turn saves the main event.
That is actually a great idea.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts