Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mr Big Shot
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happens when Cody comes back? Is this more of a pretend face turn for Seth? Or does Cody ignore that Seth took him out for 9 months?

How does it play out? Surely the money angle would be to have these two go at it again. And the story would call for it too.

·
Waiting for Kawato
5,274 Posts
It's been so long that Cody could just move on. Failing that, they could easily have Seth do the "I've changed" thing and they team up against a common enemy. Seth ate 3 straight losses, they don't need to have another match :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
20,075 Posts
They should have Cody do something else. Tons of opponents Cody can go with outside of the guy he 3-0’d. Then revisit it later down the line. Especially if they plan on continuing Cody’s ascent to a world title.

·
Premium Member
13,789 Posts
What happens when Cody comes back? Is this more of a pretend face turn for Seth? Or does Cody ignore that Seth took him out for 9 months?

How does it play out? Surely the money angle would be to have these two go at it again. And the story would call for it too.
What money is there in them going at it again when Cody beat Rollins three times in a row?

Cody is likely to return and win the Rumble and challenge Reigns at WrestleMania.

·
Mr Big Shot
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What money is there in them going at it again when Cody beat Rollins three times in a row?

Cody is likely to return and win the Rumble and challenge Reigns at WrestleMania.
So kayfabe wise Cody should forget that Seth out him out of action for 9 months and attacked him with was it a sledgehammer?

Wouldn't it be better anyways if Sami Zayn wins the rumble and challenges Reigns?

And I love Cody btw he's one of my favourites

·
Mattun
381 Posts
Cody was about to leave to take care of the injury, regardless of Rollins' attack.

It may have some consequences for Rollins when Cody comes back, but it has to be something simple, like a match in RAW or elimination in RR, no one wants this feud again.

·
Premium Member
13,789 Posts
So kayfabe wise Cody should forget that Seth out him out of action for 9 months and attacked him with was it a sledgehammer?

Wouldn't it be better anyways if Sami Zayn wins the rumble and challenges Reigns?

I completely forgot about the sledgehammer incident.

In that case, if Rollins is heel, maybe they could have a match to settle the score but I wouldn't expect a full blown feud. If Rollins is face, keep them away from each other.

And no, lol. Sami is definitely getting over in this current role he's in, but he's in no shape or form a serious contender to the title. Sami is more of a roadblock for Reigns.

·
Registered
376 Posts

Dude I’m sorry but hell fucking no Sami does not deserve the world title. Please you people need to stop with that shit. Sami Zayn is not world champion material hes a joke outside of the bloodline. He can feud with Roman going into the rumble but he should never win the title. Maybe if it was the more serious Sami from when he first debut on raw but even that guy is not believeable as world champ. Sami would flop harder than Big E as champion and fans would turn on him after a week. Just because hes over in the bloodline does not mean he should be a world champion or fighting for the world championship at The companies flagship show. In the words of the fake president of the United States

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dude I’m sorry but hell fucking no Sami does not deserve the world title. Please you people need to stop with that shit. Sami Zayn is not world champion material hes a joke outside of the bloodline. He can feud with Roman going into the rumble but he should never win the title. Maybe if it was the more serious Sami from when he first debut on raw but even that guy is not believeable as world champ. Sami would flop harder than Big E as champion and fans would turn on him after a week. Just because hes over in the bloodline does not mean he should be a world champion or fighting for the world championship at The companies flagship show. In the words of the fake president of the United States View attachment 138884
Are you me? I swear we agree on everything 🤣🤣🤣

·
Mr Big Shot
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dude I’m sorry but hell fucking no Sami does not deserve the world title. Please you people need to stop with that shit. Sami Zayn is not world champion material hes a joke outside of the bloodline. He can feud with Roman going into the rumble but he should never win the title. Maybe if it was the more serious Sami from when he first debut on raw but even that guy is not believeable as world champ. Sami would flop harder than Big E as champion and fans would turn on him after a week. Just because hes over in the bloodline does not mean he should be a world champion or fighting for the world championship at The companies flagship show. In the words of the fake president of the United States View attachment 138884
Sami is an excellent wrestler and is getting over. He could be the new Daniel Bryan.

There's more offensive things on TV than Sami Zayn. I've always liked him and saw something in him.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sami is an excellent wrestler and is getting over. He could be the new Daniel Bryan.

There's more offensive things on TV than Sami Zayn. I've always liked him and saw something in him.
No way is he on DB level of greatness in the ring. DB was far more over. Not saying Sami isnt a great wrestler but hes only so over with the fans right now because hes in the bloodline. Nobody cared about him when he was losing for over a year doing his little documentary, or when he feuded with Jackass . Was it funny stuff? Yes some of it. But hes a comedy act. Sorry that might hurt if youre a big Sami fan but he should never be a world champion. At least not in WWE. Maybe in AEW or Impact

·
Mr Big Shot
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No way is he on DB level of greatness in the ring. DB was far more over. Not saying Sami isnt a great wrestler but hes only so over with the fans right now because hes in the bloodline. Nobody cared about him when he was losing for over a year doing his little documentary, or when he feuded with Jackass . Was it funny stuff? Yes some of it. But hes a comedy act. Sorry that might hurt if youre a big Sami fan but he should never be a world champion. At least not in WWE. Maybe in AEW or Impact
It doesn't hurt me lol your entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

I just think Sami has always had a connection with the crowd when people wanted to see him get his ass kicked. He's a great performer face or heel. His heel turn came out of nowhere a few years ago the crowd never turned against him.

He's an excellent all round performer I think.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It doesn't hurt me lol your entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

I just think Sami has always had a connection with the crowd when people wanted to see him get his ass kicked. He's a great performer face or heel. His heel turn came out of nowhere a few years ago the crowd never turned against him.

He's an excellent all round performer I think.
[/QUOTE

I liked him before when he was in NXT and first came to main roster but I just never felt he could be a world champion. But I do like how he is in the bloodline he is really entertaining there but he should not be the one to dethrone Roman at Mania. He should get a match at Royal Rumble but loses then helps Cody beat Roman at Mania or team with KO to dethrone USO’s. Or a mix of both.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts