Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,973 Posts
Kudos to Seth Rollins for acknowledging that he went overboard with his comments on Twitter last week.

He didn't have to apologize, but yet he did. At least he had the courage to admit that he was in the wrong.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
:mj4

I guess it's better to apologize when you're wrong later than not at all but I doubt it was sincere. Probably saw that his image amongst people, even his fans, made him look like an asshole (and I still think he is) and after the way Roman handled it better with his statements about Moxley, he saw he had no choice. He didn't apologize because he wanted to. He apologized because he had to.

I still think he's a snake who just obeys what his employer tells him to do but at least he apologized, I guess.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Kudos to Seth Rollins for acknowledging that he went overboard with his comments on Twitter last week.

He didn't have to apologize, but yet he did. At least he had the courage to admit that he was in the wrong.
How do we know that HE apologized instead of a social media goof handling his account?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Shouldn't have said it in the first place then. Apologizing does not make you a better man. You said it because Will Ospreay rubbed you the wrong way by tweeting back. Any strong man/woman wouldn't come out with a weak apology.

I would have had more respect for him had he no sold any attention this incident got.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I think it was sincere. He easily could've ignored it since the heat was dying down on twitter and the crowds never gave him a hard time about it. As much shit as I gave him I don't like pressuring people into insincere apologies or nitpicking apologies when people make them of their own choice. It's not like a company releasing a PR statement after doing something scandalous, he was kind of a dick on twitter and owned up to it. Good enough for me.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
After a few days to sit on it, I’d like to apologize to @WillOspreay for the tweet I sent his way about comparing bank accounts. It was dumb of me & not in line with my values. The moment I pressed the send button I knew it was trash, but I’m too stubborn for my own good.

so you knew it was trash the moment you sent it but needed a few days to "sit on it" to come to this conclusion? yeah you are too fake for your own good as well. If you make a statement, stick by it.

Off you fuck now and go and learn your lines from microsoft narrator.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts