Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He needs to turn heel as soon as RAW. His reactions since he won the title have been getting worse. He’s already disliked on here but the boos last night were the start of the casual fans turning on him too. The last thing WWE wants is another Reigns situation. Turn him heel before he’s completely ruined, use last nights heat to make him the number one heel on RAW, he’s a lot better in that role and I think as a babyface he’s finished right now.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
Only if Bray Wyatt gets to be the #1 babyface, but I can't see how it would fucking work, given his character.

I would just drop Seth down the card because he's worthless and is an anti-draw, and put Bray, as the new champion, against someone like a babyface Daniel Bryan or Kevin Owens who is actually popular, and your new top program on Raw actually has people hooked.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Only if Bray Wyatt gets to be the #1 babyface, but I can't see how it would fucking work, given his character.

I would just drop Seth down the card because he's worthless and is an anti-draw, and put Bray, as the new champion, against someone like a babyface Daniel Bryan or Kevin Owens who is actually popular, and your new top program on Raw actually has people hooked.
Monster Fiend vs Underdog Bryan could be big money...

Fuck it feed them both to Seth.

:vince$

·
seth will never be cool!
955 Posts
It doesn't matter. A heel turn will do nothing for him. He still can't promo, has no acting ability, and would be lost if he couldn't spam his face moves. His prior heel run is viewed through rose tinted glasses as people overrated it simply because he wasn't Roman, who was perceived to be the company darling. Ironically, seth is more overpushed than Roman ever was. Fact of the matter is he should never be a top heel or face. His lack of talent is better suited for the midcard. :Cocky

·
Since Day One
9,871 Posts
Noooooooooo thanks. Hell fucking no. I don’t wanna relive that death reign from 2015 again. Yeah, it might look better in comparison to what we’re dealing with now, but the crux of the issue is that Seth has proven that he’s not cut out for a top run as a heel. Much of the problems we see with him today will be just as pronounced, heel turn or not. This is, by all unfortunate accounts, his best alignment and his best stage to recover momentum.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,872 Posts
How would a heel turn work though? They can't turn him right now lol. The Fiend cannot be a true babyface and Seth would have no other babyface competition.

The best course of action is to pull an angle where an authority figure strips him of the title, then fires him for trying to kill someone last night, and take him off TV completely for the next 3-4 weeks. For continuity, give Rowan the same treatment for trying to kill Reigns. Then they bring him back as a true heel on Ciampa levels who kayfabe breaks up and shits on Becky on live TV. You then have re-build him slowly. (Of course make sure Becky doesn't look too bad lol) They need to get extreme and drastic with Rollins if they hope to salvage him.

WWE has no intention of salvaging anything though, they will continue to push their agenda like they did with Roman. Plus they have no creativity. And to think that Rollins was the hottest wrestling star on the planet at one point during his summer IC title run. How the great have fallen.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
The boos Rollins got at this year’s Hell in Cell were almost as bad as the boos Reigns got at the 2015’s Royal Rumble. Neither of them should’ve walked out champion or winner respectively, and the crowds made that loud and clear. While I had no problem with Rollins going over Lesnar and Strowman, he shouldn’t have retained the Universal Title at the expense of The Field in any way. The latter had all the momentum in the world from taking out legend after legend on Raw, to kicking out of Curb Stomp after Curb Stomp. WWE could’ve gone with the right move by putting the championship on the hottest act in the company but instead they went with the wrong move by having a disqualification in a Hell in a Cell Match. Not only was it a finish that made no sense, it was a finish that benefited nobody. Unfortunately, Survivor Series looks to be Lesnar vs. Rollins yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I liked the idea someone had yesterday where the Fiend’s neck snap move resulted in the kayfabe death of Seth Rollins. Then bring him back as a new gimmick like Duke the Dumpster Droese Jr. or something.

·
Registered
11,736 Posts
Seth is obviously better heel than babyface but no chance are they turning him heel based on one smarky crowd.

If they did do double turn fiend would be booed in 3 months and Rollins cheered because hardcore male fans are simply not willing to accept WWEs top babyface type booking ie heel built up, top babyface beats them

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Turn him heel, turn him face, turn him heel and then face again.

It doesn't matter, he's not a main-eventer kind of talent and the awful booking only makes everything worse.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Like I’ve posted in another thread, was hoping to see Rollins turn up on Raw this week so the audience would rip him a new one!!

Shoved down our throats every week and his behaviour and scripts are cringe to fuck! Really want Wyatt to bury his arse at the rumoured Survivor Series match.

·
Registered
23,924 Posts
After that shit show of a finish, I would have had Seth come out to open Raw and just go off on the people for booing him and turning against him when then time last year they all loved him.

You made that shit show of a finish happen. You can either run from it like they are, or make something out of it, and possibly make these characters more interesting. But I don't think for one second they have it in them to do it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts