Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I'd love to see Stewart eat an RKO if that's possible.

Big Daddy is one of my favorite movies, just had to throw that in.

Reactions: Wynter

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
LOL, this is funny but they're treating it too much like a comedy beef rather than a serious one. If they over do it, I don't think people are going to buy the feud, unless they're intentionally trying to make it comedic.

I'm happy for Seth though. He's getting a nice little push and getting to mingle with John Stewart.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Rollins with all dat mainstream attention, the best in the biz for a reason :mark: :rollins

Reactions: JJForReal

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
This looks to be as funny as Bret's "feud" with Will Sasso back in WCW.

It's good to see Rollins getting this type of exposure since he has the one true match everyone cares about at Mania brewing.

So I expect a segment where Rollins picks on Stewart and Orton does a run in to rescue him.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
LOL, this is funny but they're treating it too much like a comedy beef rather than a serious one. If they over do it, I don't think people are going to buy the feud, unless they're intentionally trying to make it comedic.

I'm happy for Seth though. He's getting a nice little push and getting to mingle with John Stewart.
This is sarcasm, right? You're expecting Rollins/Stewart to be an intense rivalry?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This looks to be as funny as Bret's "feud" with Wall Sasso back in WCW.
You know I loved the effort they put into that fueds build up just thought the ending should of been better then a comedic heel turn by debra wilson

·
Stay Fearless
7,383 Posts
If Rollins gives Stewart a curb stomp :banderas.

I'm guessing Orton gonna help Stewart before Rollins has a chance to attack him. Then Stewart gonna attempt to give him a RKO or something.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
why in the blue hell isn't rollins positioned for face of company? look at all the shit and committments he does outside of wwe. like every week there's a thread that says rollins interview with this person or that person. rollins was just at this place. just read an article 1 hour ago that said rollins was helping students at his highschool train in wrestling. ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT ROLLINS IS A BETTER CHOICE TO BEING FACE OF COMPANY OVER REIGNS.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts