Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I think people are giving WWE way too much credit when they insinuate that Rollins was told to say those lines. Vince/Triple HGH aren't all that smart when it comes to booking people. A smart booker would have told Rollins to keep his mouth shut and not even comment on the matter.

Rollins is an ignorant fool who doesn't know any better. This man has lost more audience since he became champion than Triple HGH and Shawn Michaels when they were champions. Just look at the attendance of Stomping Ground and the last RAW. It has been proven that neither him or his girlfriend can draw or cut a half way decent promo or have somewhat of a decent match unless they are facing more talented performers than themselves. Yet he has the audacity to say negative about a man who has accomplished more in the last few weeks than Rollins has.

"At the end of the day, he took his ball and went home"
Are you kidding me? Does Seth even understand what that means? Moxley/Ambrose didn't take his ball and go home. He chose to leave the promotion in a way where Moxley himself got trashed while acquiescing to every bone headed thing that Vince asked him to do; he was made to look like a chump against Nia, he was jobbed to EC3 and other mid tier guys, and unless SHIELD was involved, he wasn't even on PPVs.

He left like a man. There was in insidiousness about his approach. Moxley has more talent in his left pinky than both Rollins and Lynch have in their collective bodies. Just look at how well Moxley has done since he left WWE.

Rollins shouldn't be mouthing off against Moxley in any shape or fashion, he should be praying to God that this AEW thing flops and doesn't breathe down his neck like how WCW did during the nWo era.

I honestly think Rollins needs to get his head examined based on the foolishness that's spewing out of his mouth recently.

·
Registered
102 Posts
To be honest, I somewhat agree with Dean going overboard in that podcast but Seth still comes across as kind of bitter

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Some of you guys are just fucking pathetic :lmao :lmao

This is a GREAT interview. The guy knows what to say to make his bosses happy, to make himself look mature, and not burn any bridges. Jesus, what did you expect him to say "yeah He's right, working with Vince isn't easy".

Some of you need to grow the fuck up, get out from your basement and into the real world.

Yes he's a company. That's how he should be. And he's still doing it without sounding like a complete ass licker like many before him.

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts
Still calling him Ambrose huh?.

This is a GREAT interview. The guy knows what to say to make his bosses happy, to make himself look mature, and not burn any bridges. Jesus, what did you expect him to say "yeah He's right, working with Vince isn't easy".

Some of you need to grow the fuck up, get out from your basement and into the real world.

Yes he's a company. That's how he should be. And he's still doing it without sounding like a complete ass licker like many before him.
I seriously hope that you are baiting.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Still calling him Ambrose huh?.

I seriously hope that you are baiting.
Ein.. a little of both. I do think this is the type of interview the FOTC should make, whether it's right or wrong, this was a great interview for him and for his career, the boss will like it.

I mean, look at that answer here:

"I just don't think there's any reason to hop on a soapbox and complain after the fact. You need to take the first step, and that's looking in the mirror and asking yourself did you do every single thing you possibly could to make yourself and your situation what you want it to be, and if the answer is yes you did, then you can go elsewhere and complain. If that's where he's at mentally then go right ahead, but if he hasn't done that, he hasn't looked in the mirror and made that decision, then maybe he should think about that. That goes for any other disgruntled talent past or present."

I mean, remove the context and look at the answer. It's quite the political good answer.

Also,

" but the bottom line is not everybody's equipped to handle the rigors of WWE and the schedule and how it affects you mentally and emotionally."

He's not wrong.

He gave Ambrose a couple of back-handed compliments, but you guys are acting like if he completely shat on him. I mean is this the part everyone is so mad about?

"But at the end of the day, he took his ball and he went home, or he went elsewhere at least. And I think it's a little presumptuous of him to get on a podcast and talk down about the company that gave him such an opportunity."

Again, ISN'T HE TECHNICALLY CORRECT?

I see both sides of the coin and emphasize and sympathize with both. The fact is many of you just want to shit on anything defending WWE. On the other hand, I can see how Rollins could have just said "I don't want to talk about this" but if he had those things to say, which again technically aren't wrong, and he's been wanting to let them out, I understand him.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts

This is a GREAT interview. The guy knows what to say to make his bosses happy, to make himself look mature, and not burn any bridges. Jesus, what did you expect him to say "yeah He's right, working with Vince isn't easy"..
I mean if he had balls he would say something like that, like many people in the company have said before him, but apparently Becky still has them. Or do you think he will be punished? The dude had leaks of him naked while cheating on his girlfriend and still they put the MITB and the title on him after that. Now with AEW around do you think they can afford to make him unhappy and wanted him to leave? If anything if he said something maybe things could change since he is on a position of power right now.

Also, the guy just brought money on a conversation about who is the best wrestler in the world, a person who does that is not mature at all

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,202 Posts
This is not like Seth at all. Becky has been a bad influence on him. The sooner he gets away from her (in storyline and in real life) the better off he'll be.
Actually you are starting to see the real Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins was always an asshole. He was known that when he decided to cheat on his fiancee in 2015 for a Nazi cos player in Zahra. Becky has a good reputation not only in the WWE but outside of before she even got there. Becky is the good seed, not many people have bad things to say about her at all.

People know how sweet and down to earth Becky really is stating from the fans, her family, the wrestlers in the business and most importantly her best friend in Charlotte Flair, the woman you love so much.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
I have always felt Reigns was the true friend of Ambrose and not that hypocrite coward bitch.
Reigns never said anything bad about Ambrose since he left.
Reigns does seem like a good dude. I'm not a fan of the superman he portrays on TV, but I respect him as a man.

Becky needs to check her bitch.

·
Waiting for Kawato
779 Posts
This guy is starting to sound as desperately pathetic as one of Trump's press secretaries. Tough job being top guy at such a time :lol he'll probably give it up to Roman by Summerslam.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
I mean if he had balls he would say something like that, like many people in the company have said before him, but apparently Becky still has them. Or do you think he will be punished? The dude had leaks of him naked while cheating on her girlfriend and still they put the MITB and the title on him after that. Now with AEW around do you think they can afford to make him unhappy and wanted him to leave? If anything if he said something maybe things could change since he is on a position of power right now.

Also, the guy just brought money on a conversation about who is the best wrestler in the world, a person who does that is not mature at all
I added a little more context above. I think that's the kind of interview he should be making if he wants to further his career. He's being level headed, not trashing his boss, and giving out some decent vague advice. Typical FOTC stuff, but not as ridiculous as Cena saying "the guys aren't taking any chances" again and again trying to justify his actions. Seth isn't really blaming anyone here except he's throwing shade at a former colleague.

He might be in a position of power, which makes me respect him more as loyal employee. That even now when he can trash them, he isn't.
He didn't say "working with Vince is a pain in the ass", but he also didn't say "the guy is so cool and open to suggestions all the time".. I mean.. his answers are towing the line. And if he feels that way, if that was interaction, he's allowed to express it.

Also, where did he say money/BITW stuff? was he asked who's the BITW and he said himself because he makes the most money?

This reminds me of how Velevteen Dream said the wrestlers are at fault, not Vince.

Seth might be happy now, but let's see if he feels the same way a year from now or even in a few months. We'll see how fast he removes his lips from Vince's scrotum.
Lol Dream said that? Before he's even made it to the top :lol that guy's gona be in for a rude awakening.. and Rollins comment are nothing near that bad - flat out blaming the talent.

There’s a certain amount of ass kissing and playing of politics required to get ahead at a large publicly traded company like WWE. And when I say “a certain amount”, I mean a shit ton. The irony of smarks thinking that people like Kofi, Becky, and Seth are anti-authority when in reality they are among the biggest WWE shills and ass kissers in the company isn’t lost on me. If you want to know who doesn’t do that sort of thing just look at the people that get inexplicably buried. People like that and Mox simply don’t belong in WWE and would be happier elsewhere.
Becky's made it very clear on twitter multiple times when she didn't like a storyline she was involved in. She's no where near "biggest WWE chill".

·
Registered
606 Posts
This reminds me of how Velevteen Dream said the wrestlers are at fault, not Vince.

Seth might be happy now, but let's see if he feels the same way a year from now or even in a few months. We'll see how fast he removes his lips from Vince's scrotum.

·
Registered
751 Posts
It's obvious who is making Rollins go after Moxley and defend the company so much: :hunter Remember, he never liked Ambrose.

Also, Rollins is HHH's pet project. Just like Becky is Stephanie's project. It's no coincidence that Lynch and Seth "hooked-up" out of thin air. WWE probably thought bringing those two together would somehow get over. Instead it's backfiring like everything else WWE does these days.

Biggest takeaway is the following, where he says that he is almost entirely content with the presentation of his character. Looks like he has a lot of creative control and his vision of his character is almost exactly what is shown on TV. Doesn't seem like he would benefit from any additional creative control elsewhere, so he's a WWE lifer. In his particular case, you can't blame Vince for anything.
So his vision is to be an emasculated cuck?

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Seth, why the fuck are you doing this? You're only making it harder and harder for people to like you being on top. Oh not to mention you're coming off as a complete and total piece of shit. First Will Ospreay and now this? That's how you talk to someone who's supposed to be your brother? Really Seth? The respect is dropping every passing day.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
So his vision is to be an emasculated cuck?
No idea. I haven't watched WWE in years, but last time I watched the product, his character was generic, bland, and dull. Given that he has creative control, as he stated, he is to blame for all of the ideas that led to the creation of that character, as well as the fact that he couldn't cut a promo to save his life.

·
Baby Yoda
29,323 Posts
Seth, do you really want to be the face of this at its lowest. The ship is sinking, distance yourself from this crap or it will reflect poorly on your career.

141 - 160 of 380 Posts