Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
As if my opinion of Seth Rollins couldn’t get any lower.

He’s a shit wrestler, shit character, has no charisma, no likability, is shit on the mic, has an annoying whiny voice and now he’s an arrogant, cowardly company bitch who scolds his fellow colleague because they had the balls to tell the truth and are now actually enjoying themselves elsewhere.

What a class act!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Biggest takeaway is the following, where he says that he is almost entirely content with the presentation of his character. Looks like he has a lot of creative control and his vision of his character is almost exactly what is shown on TV. Doesn't seem like he would benefit from any additional creative control elsewhere, so he's a WWE lifer. In his particular case, you can't blame Vince for anything.

"Absolutely I'm satisfied with it because I make a point to be satisfied with it. I make a point to contribute my ideas and my thoughts, and if I feel strongly about something the way it should be or the way it should be portrayed, then I will make my voice heard. And look, not everybody gets that leeway. And also, not everybody should get that leeway. That's not how it works. You have to build equity with your audience, with your boss, with your co-workers. You have to build equity over time and then you can get the leeway to have that kind of say in your story if that's your complaint. Or you can just stand up for yourself and do it instead of going on somewhere else and b---hing about it. I'm very satisfied with the amount of input I have. Do I do things that I don't always want to do? Yes, but you know what, sometimes that stuff works because I can't see things perfectly every single time. I don't have the perspective that other people around me have. Vince McMahon has been doing this 20 years longer than I've been alive. So he's got some ideas and he knows things that I just don't know that I have to learn."

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Ambrose fans in this thread:

rollins is doing what cena has been doing forever - he's a company man and he's a big star because of it. and let's face it... dean ambrose hardly ever had that star power Roman or Seth have.
I know you didn't single anyone out but I can say that some of us were never fans of him but can still understand and empathize with his frustrations. If you actually listened to his comments he never whined about not being FOTC or even a bigger star. Most of his complaints were about creative and being forced into a cringy comedy role. When you're the creative type like him then you're going to care about the writing just as much if not more than your position in the company.

Even if you guys want to defend his shilling, why openly dimiss your friend's grievances when you know you're positioned far better than they ever were? He didn't have to throw his friend under the bus to defend his company.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
What a little geek.

I defended his stupid tweet when he said WWE was the best wrestling on the planet, because he's their champion and he's supposed to defend a product he's apart of, even if he doesn't like it, but there's a difference between defending something and going out of your way to step over the line. To not leave it at that, and then just dig himself into a hole repeatedly, and dig himself further and further as the days go by, and now resort to insulting somebody he claims is a friend in a passive aggressive manner that basically reads as "he quit because he wasn't good enough and couldn't hack it", fuck you, dude.

I'll bet he wouldn't say any of this shit to Moxleys face, because all you need to do is take one good look at both of them and know exactly which one of these guys would kick the others ass.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Becky's boyfriend and Reigns were never good bros, no wonder Mox looks so fucking happy, he has fire on his eyes now!, Becky's boyfriend and Reigns deserve to stay on WWE forever.
Roman hasn't turned on moxley. Moxley calls Roman his best friend more so than Seth. His even said as such. Roman is clearly more of a bro cause his not saying shit like this

·
Registered
937 Posts
Roman is a failed Vince pet project and wasn't it reported that Seth is not even a top 5 merchseller despite his push? They are tarping off arenas with him as the headliner. Neither of those two are as big of a deal as you want them to be.
Yes.

Despite his push and winning the Royal Rumble, Rollins was only the 6th best merchandise seller in the company for the first quarter of 2019.

Lynch, Cena, Reigns, Styles, and Strowman all sold more than him.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Give defends his company shocker?, I don’t see the issue. Wwe pays his bills so what is he supposed to do, speak against his boss?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Becky's boyfriend is the hypocrite. 1 week ago this cuck was saying this

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/06/17/seth-rollins-says-we-havent-seen-the-last-of-him-jon-moxley/

“He gave me a big hug and he said, I love you brother and it’s not goodbye. So ‘I’ll see you some time.’ We’re always going to be bonded and I wish him the best and you haven’t seen the last of us together I’m sure at some point down the road we’ll be putting the fists together some time.”

Now he's in full on damage control mode after getting roasted left and right by everyone on Twitter and because he has no good comebacks for anyone else he's attacking the only guy who ever called his sorry ass a friend.
It's almost like you've never had friends irl that you've had falling outs with. I don't see anything he said as an "attack" on Moxley. You some sensitive little bitch.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,583 Posts
Honestly, his comments are pretty disappointing. I really hope that him overhyping the company doesn’t affect their friendship negatively.

Damn, usually my posts have Rollins marks raging within 2-3 posts in. Where ya boys at today? Giving up on your golden boy so soon?
Wait, a minute. Are you implying/telling us that your posts are intended to start shit with his fanbase for the hell of it?

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Honestly, his comments are pretty disappointing. I really hope that him overhyping the company doesn’t affect their friendship negatively.

Wait, a minute. Are you telling us that your posts are intended to start shit with his fanbase for the hell of it?
Not at all. Like I explained to you yesterday I simply post facts. You and your cronies deciding to invade all my threads has just become so normal!

Love how THIS is the post in the entire thread you comment on. Keep watching the IWC slowly turn on ya boy. Some of us always knew who he was. :jericho2

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
What do you guys expect Seth to say? “Yeah dean was right WWE sucks” like no bruh Seth is still employed obviously he’s not gonna drag the company

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,596 Posts
It's actually quite surprising not to see the Rollins brigade coming out to defend him by now, maybe because there isn't a way to defend him after making a fool of himself repeatedly for the past 48 hours

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Give defends his company shocker?, I don’t see the issue. Wwe pays his bills so what is he supposed to do, speak against his boss?
He could just stay silent, you know, instead of acting like a two faced snake and burying his supposed friend because he had the ambition to be a pro wrestler and not a dancing monkey.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
It's almost like you've never had friends irl that you've had falling outs with. I don't see anything he said as an "attack" on Moxley. You some sensitive little bitch.
Aaaand you've lost the argument by resorting to insults. You Rollins marks are just as easy as he is :beckylol

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Most men who have falling outs with their friends don't say one thing a week earlier only for this to come out basically proving you're a lying sack of shit. Unless of course you're a spineless coward bitch.

61 - 80 of 380 Posts