Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 380 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
I think he'd make his boss happier if he could sell tickets or pop a halfway decent rating as world champion :ciampa

Keep it up btw. You guys are proving me right for calling Rollins marks the fucking worst, most cancerous fanbase in wrestling.
You know? I always thought that Becky's fans were the worst, but I've seen some Seth fans that are up there. The funny part? A lot of them are the same people (and not just in this forum) :lol.

Inb4 they say they are fan of both because "they like talented people" :eyeroll

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Absolutely. Don't forget on his last night on Raw,while he was laid out after being tossed through a table,fucking Lashley told him something like "I'll take care of your wife for you."

And fuckin Mox couldn't do anything about it. WWE gave him a pretty disrespectful exit and now this.

Seth can fuck off with this shit. I never liked that little bitch boy.
He showed class with the way he handled things. If it was me, I would have told them to take this job and shove it the moment Vince asked to disparage Roman and his illness on a freakin RAW.

Rollins should STFU, and he has proven that he in fact is a worse choice than Reigns or Lesnar as champion.

·
This is my show now
1,338 Posts
Both are doing what’s best for thier business. Mox telling why he left the company as he explores opportunity else, and Rollins standing behind the company that he’s the champ of.
The difference is Mox is right and Seth is wrong and Seth has to attack Mox and try to claim the opposite in an attempt to undermine what Mox said which makes him even look worse.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
So I guess Seth is ok with being a pandering babyface who plays second fiddle to his girlfriend and wins championships with lowblows and help from outside.

Guy is just trying to stay on the good side of Vince, either he is lying through his teeth or he actually believes the shit he says.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
He won't. Kings don't dine with peasants.

This guy is busy literally begging people to watch his horrendous product as he draws record low attendance and viewership as their top champion, while Moxley has become a way bigger star than him, and is helping AEW outdraw WWE without even having their first TV episode yet. The jealousy and bitterness is understandable.

Moxley already said all he needed to say about WWE. There's no reason to give the indy promotion that no one watches anymore any free publicity.

What's funny is that Moxley gave him an excuse, by blaming Vince and the creative process, and he throws all of that out the window by revealing to the world he has creative control.

I think he shouldn't either but I feel someone will ask him about it soon or later.
I have no idea why Seth would be like that unless getting a reaction is exactly what he is hoping for.

·
Premium Member
9,782 Posts
No, he shouldn't be Vince's ass licking yes man. He should be able to highlight the strengths of the product while acknowledging potential areas for improvement and plotting forth his own vision incorporating reasonable constructive criticism. That would've been adult.

Sticking his fingers in his ears and go LAALALALALALALALA WWE IS THE BEST WE RULE YOU ALL DROOL LALALALALALALA is the definition of baby shit. He sounds like a fucking preteen
LOL. His interviews suggest he is nothing like that. You guys are reaching.

I think he'd make his boss happier if he could sell tickets or pop a halfway decent rating as world champion :ciampa

Keep it up btw. You guys are proving me right for calling Rollins marks the fucking worst, most cancerous fanbase in wrestling.
Lol. You're just a troll. Move along now little boy.

Oh, knock it the fuck off already. For fuck sakes. I'm tired of WWE geeks and Shield/Seff stans trying to justify and defend the fact that this wasn't anything but a bitter take from someone he was supposedly close to that didn't listen deeply enough to what Moxley said on the Jericho and Keller interviews.

Your boy is a domesticated shill for the abysmal product he is a champion for. He could have easily supported the company without having to take pointless shots at Will O'Spreay or throw Moxley under the bus. You guys act like this was the CM Punk situation. Punk had personal gripes with WWE to where he hated the business. Moxley not only doesn't hate the business but he didn't even shit on anyone there other than Vince and a few writers for the material he was given.

You all are the same people who will shame The Revival, Sasha Banks (who tried to quit), and Neville/PAC (who actually quit) for standing by their morals and saying enough is enough. Moxley fulfilled his dates and grinned through all the bullshit he had to deal with for the last year before his contract ran out.

Seff Borins isn't working anyone but himself into a shoot. This has gone beyond banter. He's a shilling mongoloid who's insecure that he can't carry the company as well as his predecessors (and that includes Roman) while a new promotion is about to take off (already has, really) that may actually give a decaying company some much needed competition.

Fuck Seff Borins. He came off as a shill and as a douchebag in the interview. Period.
Holy shit you just made a whole lot of assumptions that are so dead wrong I can't even :lmao :lmao
I've been a supporter of these guys for years and for standing their ground.

What you don't seem to recognize here is that Rollins is STANDING HIS. Grow the f up. You all just hate WWE, and that's fine, so you of course you're gona hate the FOTC talking in good way about it while being diplomatic.. as he should..

·
Lightning in the dark with a burning heart. &#1282
3,559 Posts
Rollins being champion is one of the reasons why I don't see WWE anymore, but because to me he is incredible boring without a piece of real charisma. That said, I always respected him but after this interview fuck him. This was incredible disrespectful to Ambrose, who only had good things to say about him in the podcast with Jericho. Yes, I understand that he is the champion and the actual face of the company and 'have' to be a company man, but his statement is way beyond that, and what is most despicable of this is he comes as a very yes man, justifying Vince and throwing Moxley's argument under the bus just to fit the 'maybe you didn't try harder' narrative.

Again, fuck him.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Also I lost some big piece of respect for seth Rollins here, I was put off by his reply to osprey about "I have more money than you" but this shit for me makes me not even care about the guy anymore.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I think he shouldn't either but I feel someone will ask him about it soon or later.
I have no idea why Seth would be like that unless getting a reaction is exactly what he is hoping for.
It's fairly obvious.

He saw his far more talented friend go out and become a far bigger star than him outside of WWE, while he's stuck drawing record low numbers despite having the machine of the #1 wrestling promotion in the world behind him. It's only natural that he would be extremely jealous and envious, and so he decided to lash out.

He unwittingly put the blame for WWE's woes on his back though, since he's their top guy and admitted to having creative control. You can no longer blame Vince for this guy's failure.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
LOL. His interviews suggest he is nothing like that. You guys are reaching.

Lol. You're just a troll. Move along now little boy.

Holy shit you just made a whole lot of assumptions that are so dead wrong I can't even :lmao :lmao
I've been a supporter of these guys for years and for standing their ground.

What you don't seem to recognize here is that Rollins is STANDING HIS. Grow the f up. You all just hate WWE, and that's fine, so you of course you're gona hate the FOTC talking in good way about it while being diplomatic.. as he should..
Doubling down on your shit posts I see, kiddo. You learned well from Becky's boyfriend :beckylol

·
Registered
229 Posts
The difference is Mox is right and Seth is wrong and Seth has to attack Mox and try to claim the opposite in an attempt to undermine what Mox said which makes him even look worse.
That’s a matter of perspective. WWE talent who aren’t going anywhere need to speak up for their business same as the guys leaving. It’s not good for them, anymore then it is WWE, to let talent leaving to competition paint their and WWE’s picture. WWE being this corporate suffocating monster, while AEW comes off as this underdog ‘for the wrestler, by the wrestler’ savior.

Hopefully Moxley shoots back, cause again that is what would be best for his business, and quite frankly them going at it would be more entertaining and good for the industry as a whole. Rollins is doing more for his friend by acknowledging what he said and shooting back instead of just ignoring it and saying nothing. Pretending he doesn’t exist anymore which is usually what WWE tends to do. I hope more WWE talent follows Rollins example. Not necessarily going after Moxley specifically, but speaking up more, taking shots of their own, and creating new controversy. The industry needs a war.

·
Premium Member
9,782 Posts
Doubling down on your shit posts I see, kiddo. You learned well from Becky's boyfriend :beckylol
don't you get tired of playing the geek boring troll?
I get why you pretend to like Corbin, because you're just as boring of a troll as he is. Just a little annoyance with no factor cause nobody gives a shit about your useless posts.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Re: Mike Bennett Defends Seth Rollins

The same bitch who did nothing but cry about how much he hates being in WWE and was forced to re-sign with them because Tony and Cody wouldn't return his calls is the only guy defending this cuck :beckylol

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
It's fairly obvious.

He saw his far more talented friend go out and become a far bigger star than him outside of WWE, while he's stuck drawing record low numbers despite having the machine of the #1 wrestling promotion in the world behind him. It's only natural that he would be extremely jealous and envious, and so he decided to lash out.

He unwittingly put the blame for WWE's woes on his back though, since he's their top guy and admitted to having creative control. You can no longer blame Vince for this guy's failure.
What happened to being brothers? What happened to "I owe everything to him. I beat Leasnar because of him.. blah blah" ? What happened to "I will support him and be happy for him no matter what he does next?"
He even retweeted his first Mox video for God's sake.
He really exposed himself with this interview and we see his true colors.
Brothers do not get jealous of each other and do not bash each other.
He was fake the entire time.
Mox had nothing bad to say about him or Roman.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
The problem is that Moxley never attacked Seth or Roman at all. In fact he put them over, his complaints were with Vince and how WWE was run. So Seth criticizing Moxley himself back makes him seem like the "bad" one in all of this for many I'd imagine.

Not to mention a lot of what he said was flat-out inaccurate, which didn't help.

181 - 200 of 380 Posts