Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
If he can improve his promos as a heel, he’ll be good again because he’s always had decent matches and has the ability to have great matches as well. His promos and personality had gotten so boring as a Babyface so hopefully he be better now as a heel again. Plus he can bring back the evil Rollins laugh which is money.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Literally saw the same people shitting on him on Twitter a couple of weeks ago getting excited and acting like fans again as soon he showed signs of turning Heel on RAW. So I somewhat agree. I mean obviously though, let him embrace it all and people are going to love it. It's how this shit works.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Heels are better in general and the reason is that they resemble normal human beings in general, being selfish, trying to win at any cost and , speaking as performers, actually being funny and entertaining. The more high profile heels the better. The Rock was funnier as a heel, Chris Jericho is pure gold as a heel, Mankind was better as a heel e.t.c even people like Rollins are much better as heels. It is in the nature of dynamic sports (if you can call the wwe that but it is a show about people fighting) to have performers and athletes acting like heels.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Sorry Rollins is a mediocre mic worker with limited charisma and that won't help him in the heel department. He can athletically go in the ring but his selling is inconsistent and his offense is too much spamming (i.e. suicide dives, superkicks, stomps, flying knee off of top rope) that would make Roman and Brock blush. Seth played the scummy heel well in 2014/2015 because he turned on his boys and he aligned with and needed the help of the authority to win. Typical chickenshit heel.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
he was the best heel of the century - he carried raw in 2015 - just like he carried raw this year and last year -
I'm assuming you are a troll. He was a typical chickenshit heel in 2015. Worst part is they took away the curbstomp after he won the Title at WM31 and then he butchered the pedigree for months.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Wrestling fans can be shallow but not that much, come on, people loved Daniel Bryan no matter if he was face or heel.
Because Daniel Bryan is a genuinely likeable human being, while also being charismatic and being very good in the ring.

Seth is good in the ring, but he lacks charisma (he has some, but not a lot) and comes across as extremely unlikable.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
no - rollins was on fire in 2015 - even the booking couldnt stop him back then - he carried the show -
Great performance at Royal Rumble. Over-rated cash-in. Literally the entire group of my friends watching the PPV said before the event that Rollins would cash in on Reigns. Predictable as hell.

He was a weak heel champion. That Summerslam match with Cena was lame with 90lb Jon Stewart costing Cena the title after feuding with Rollins. You are really trying defend that pedigree?

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,385 Posts
Right move, he was the best guy in WWE when he was a heel with J&J. The only problem was he was booked like a geek at times. I expect them to book him stronger now.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts