Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
10,465 Posts
Fucking late on this shit lol, It was a good natural tease on Raw during the meeting especially when he disrespected Rey Mysterio but things like this build over time of you play it smart, IWC favorite? I guarantee it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
He should be a heel that thinks he,s a face. Megaheat. If he goes super heel and wwe super push another guy as the top babyface it will be roles reversed again. wwe just needs to learn how to book.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
What an absolute waste of giving Rollins a win over Lesnar in the fashion he did at Summerslam. Surely their direction at that point wasnt to turn him heel.
Seth turned himself heel.

At least he showed initiative by taking control of his direction!

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
Seth is such a dick in real life that it just comes natural to him to play an arrogant douche on TV. Probally why he sucked as a babyface, it just wasn't genuine and believable. The only reason people wanted him as a top babyface was because he was gone for 9 months and Roman was being shoved down our throats during that time, It was the anybody but Roman era. And I think Bryan was retired at that time wasn't he?

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Re: So Seth turned heel on Raw, right?

Imagine if he roasted his own fiance. Missed opportunity for nuclear heat.
Timing is important though. This isn't spring 2019 anymore so he might not get nuclear heat for it anymore. He might even get some cheers. The Wrestlemania darlings have just been thrust in people's faces too long at this point that the concept of the "beloved" babyface is dead by November 2019.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nothing to do with what the IWC fickle fans like and who's the flavor of the month/darling...but, Seth is absolutely adorable as the whiney, petulant babyboy/dick/coward/opportunist Seth Rollins! And he's got a voice and talking style which complements that!

Such a breath of fresh air from the atrocious babyface Rollins who panders to the crowd each and every week. Wish he accused/impeached Cringy Lynch for being a loser on SS as well :lol

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Seth is such a dick in real life that it just comes natural to him to play an arrogant douche on TV. Probally why he sucked as a babyface, it just wasn't genuine and believable.
Rollins was a pretty good face, until it got stale. The WWE doesn't seem to realize most of these things tend to have a shelf life, and then people want something else to keep things fresh.

It appears he is in the midst of a heel turn, which is a good idea. The only problem is that his Twitter comments have made him appear that he is actually a dick in real life, so that might make it less enjoyable to watch him portray a heel. Normally people think hey he's doing a good job acting like a heel, but now it may be striking too close to home.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Rollins should be like Triple H 2002-05. The biggest heel is the main face of Raw. Let him hold the spot till someone over can take it away from him ie Batista back in 05.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,389 Posts
If only fans realized that they're playing right into Seth's hands with this whole CM Punk thing. He brings Punk up, Punk slays him in return, and now fans chant Punk's name at Seth. It's exactly what Rollins wants because it'll soon become unavoidable and a match between the two is bound to happen at some point.

If fans were smart they'd chant Punk's name at someone who they want Punk to face, like Styles, Bryan or Lesnar.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Bout time and no more stupid burn it down stomps Seth it's awful , he's much better as a heel . Finally hopefully wwe listen and change him but not with a group by himself the old Seth that no matter how much people forget most were fans , me included but since mania freaking awful .

Good luck Seth , I'll tune bk in if u can stomp Brock's muckle head into the ground or whoever .

Side note glad AOP are back .

Peace .

·
WWE Fan Since '81
1,073 Posts
The problem with Rollins is that he's such an unlikable douche IRL, and that persona has shone through. He such a try hard -- just needs to accept the fact that he doesn't have 'it' and fade back to the midcard where he belongs. He had his chance to be "the guy" and failed miserably.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i enjoyed his heel run, but i prefer most heels simply because they're A LOT more entertaining, face characters in wwe are about as generic, bland and forced as it gets

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,176 Posts
seth will never be a darling in my book. A twat yes, a darling no.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts