Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Angry at refs
2,962 Posts
So Seth turned heel on Raw, right?

That opening promo was very heel-like, and though he could be transitioning or more likely WWE just sucks at writing, but it came off as if he turned.

For those that aren't watching, here's a small TLDR:

He targeted Orton and Flair, blaming them for the losses at SS. Okay, they're heels. He then proceeds to blame AOP for not even showing up. Okay. Next, he goes after Rey and his 'stupid kid' for not beating Brock when he 'beat him twice!', okay very heel like. He also out of nowhere blamed Owens and accused him of wanting his spot. All the while never blaming himself and deflecting.

If this is the Seth we're getting from now on and WWE is actually allowing him to turn heel and take advantage of his idiotic actions and comments online, then I'm all for it.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,653 Posts
It's Seth Rollins. He'll still be hated. One heel turn probably won't change that.

With that being said, I'm glad that he's a heel now. It was the right move considering how Rollins has been receiving boos from the crowds lately.

I also think Rollins did a good job with his promo tonight in that opening segment. I thought hearing him roast his fellow Raw allies was probably the most entertained I've been by him on the mic in a long time :lol

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Re: So Seth turned heel on Raw, right?

Imagine if he roasted his own fiance. Missed opportunity for nuclear heat.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,653 Posts

Yep, Seth Rollins just turned heel; which means that this officially makes Kevin Owens the top babyface on Raw now :trips8

Their face/heel positions on Raw back in late-2016 is pretty much reversed now :nice

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
He's not heel yet. But I love that he wasn't playing a black and white character in that segment, going between trying to be motivational and being an asshole to his team.

·
Baby Yoda
29,550 Posts

This is the end of Seth as FOTC.

Roman moves back to 1 uncontested, Becky and KO the b and c smark favorite faces.

Don't think KO will do well in terms of business, yeah he's over with smarks but I can't see him doing well with the kids demo which is key for someone in that role. Those numbers are going to get brutal for someone who they've torn down for years and portrayed as a main event gate keeper/fringe top star.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,649 Posts

He turned? Oh shit. KO as top babyface May mean we get KO vs Lesnar at Mania. Not that I’m excited for that. Should be Black vs Lesnar. They’re gonna retcon the fact that KO has been a geek. As long as the people keep cheering for him then WWE doesn’t give a shit about how they booked him in the past. All they have to do is have him Stunner Rollins and he’s back on top in WWE logic. It has to be KO/Lesnar because there’s no one else.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts