Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
She is a pretty talented wrestler from what i saw in ROH and SHIMMER. As long as there is room for Lacey Von Erich, there is room for a good wrestler like Serena

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Well they're certainly not on the TNA roster.
Exactly, the knockouts are way overrated by some people here. The Knockouts Division might be getting more TV time than the women's division in the WWE, but it's just as boring and filled with shitty wrestling. But hey, I'm not complaining, Lacey :cool:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Let's be honest, being one of the best womans wrestlers is like winning gold at the special Olympics.

Am I the only one who loved the X-Division in it's prime? The knockout division totally robbed them of they're position.

I know how much that belt means for TNA, it's too bad Hicksie Carter doesn't have a clue.

·
Registered
701 Posts
They don't need her.

There are waaaayyy more talented women wrestlers out there
Are you kidding? Serena Deeb was one of the best indie female wrestlers when WWE signed her. I hate that TNA has set a trend of signing a lot of ex-WWE wrestlers just because of their connection with WWE but Deeb is actually talented inside the ring and a better promo than half of their roster (men and women).

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
Let's be honest, being one of the best womans wrestlers is like winning gold at the special Olympics.

Am I the only one who loved the X-Division in it's prime? The knockout division totally robbed them of they're position.

I know how much that belt means for TNA, it's too bad Hicksie Carter doesn't have a clue.
What the hell are you talking about?

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did she have a say as to whether or not to shave her head? If not, what a shame. They fire her after doing that for them. I still think she looks hotter with the shaven look.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
What the hell are you talking about?
Damn even Raven Ryder doesn't understand you.

Anyway why not? They got rid of some of the best women on the roster in less than a year and kept the garbage like Rayne and Von Eric so they obviously need talent to replace their losses. I'm not a fan of womens wrestling, but if they are going to have it then they should get some talent.

I know the word "WWE reject" gets thrown around a lot, but I wouldn't consider her one. She is actually talented and in the prime of her career, and I doubt her release has anything to do with that. I will miss her in SES though, besides Punk, the hot bald chick made that stable for me.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
What is hard to understand?

You are given 90 minutes of TV a week, the Knockouts division is given about 10-15 minutes a week.

You take that 15 minutes, give it to guys like Jay Lethal and Amazing Red in a X Div feud. We're all better off.

It's funny I have to explain things slowly for the kids these days.

Reason I say Hicksie Carter doesn't have a clue, because evidently she didn't watch the product in it's early days. She probably just thinks Jeff Jarrett carried the product. Not true at all, if it wasn't for guys in the X-Div this company would of died in 2004.

That's why these woman wrestlers shouldn't be getting they're TV time. They didn't help grow anything.

·
Registered
452 Posts
She put on better women wrestling in her WWE debut match than I've seen in that comapany for years, I think she'd be a great fit for the TNA Knockout Division.

·
Registered
701 Posts
What is hard to understand?

You are given 90 minutes of TV a week, the Knockouts division is given about 10-15 minutes a week.

You take that 15 minutes, give it to guys like Jay Lethal and Amazing Red in a X Div feud. We're all better off.

It's funny I have to explain things slowly for the kids these days.

Reason I say Hicksie Carter doesn't have a clue, because evidently she didn't watch the product in it's early days. She probably just thinks Jeff Jarrett carried the product. Not true at all, if it wasn't for guys in the X-Div this company would of died in 2004.

That's why these woman wrestlers shouldn't be getting they're TV time. They didn't help grow anything.
Yeah, tell that to Spike when the women get the HIGHEST segment ratings. That equals growth. Learn the facts and then speak.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts