Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or has the time stuffed up again? I made a post and it said it was 8:39am, when it's in fact 9:19am. I know Nitemare was able to fix the problem but it looks like it's retured.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
It's always been like that for me. The time of this post now is 7:44 PM EST...and on the post is says...

edit: 7:13

N

·
0 Posts
I guess you didn't get the memo when I fixed it? Everyone else I talked to had it working right.

Speaking of which, Amish JUST told me the server time is right for him. WTF? Must be his PC time.

N

·
0 Posts
I SWEAR YOU'RE LYING

Speaking of which, it was my fault and it wasn't. I edited the time originally because the server was 30 minutes offset. So...when the server was updated and the time was originally fixed, the time I edited in a file became wrong...

I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

It's fixed now. :)

N

·
0 Posts
I am taking a guess as this has happened before:

Are you using the WYS editor? If so, is your JS off? It won't work. Use the basic one or leave JS on.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, you can be God too.

You're more like God anyway, the Higher Power we hear about and seldom see on the forums.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Nitemare said:
I am taking a guess as this has happened before:

Are you using the WYS editor? If so, is your JS off? It won't work. Use the basic one or leave JS on.
...were you talking to me?

N

·
0 Posts
Amish Patel said:
what about me? Am I god? :)
wtf no that's me, asshole. ya

D-Man, yes, I was talking to you. You posted a blank message. Some user had tried posting several messages on the forums and all were blank. I told him to change his editor since he had JavaScript off. (LK warned him a few times, or at least once) So I assumed it was the same for you. I could be wrong, BUT I don't see any other reason you're make a blank post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts