Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unless the Big W pulls an awesomely M Night Shyamalan worthy twist here, its safe to assume that HHH is not the big bad guy in this whole overarching seasonal plot they have going on here.

My question is....well why? Maybe I remember too much of the old school HHH, but his whole gimmick is that he's a lying, scheming, conniving, and dastardly sonoabitch that will do ANYTHING to go on-top of the industry. He betrayed his best friends several times, married, bloodied, and created teams to do his bidding, just so that he can get to the top. He bloodied his Father-In-Law to get the championship...gangraped The Rock on multiple occasions...uses the cheapest manuvers possible to win a match... All that heel schtick that most wrestlers use nowadays to distract the ref so a trusty chair or SLEDGE HAMMER can be used? He patented that! He created Evolution so he could get 2 new recruits to do thy bidding... He's the ultimate villain.

Well, he's on the top...but as a good guy? Because he was reluctant to take his Father-In-Law (whom in storyline he used and betrayed by marrying his daughter without his consent) position due to actions OUT OF HIS CONTROL?

He's supposed to be in control! He's the fvukin game! Its in his goddamn theme song! Seriously!

The character is supposed to be one of the most dastardly and villainous wrestlers ever, and yet he's now a puffy ball full of joy and wisdom... Seriously?

L_A_M_E! :cuss::flip:cussin::frustrate:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
HHH can't turn heel because the crowd loves him too much. Shame but it's the truth.

BUT I can say he could still turn heel without him being the mastermind. Have him quit as COO and have Ace or Steph take over. They think they will do a better job than HHH did but they do actually worse. The wrestlers want HHH back, and HHH returns after a few weeks heading into Survivor Series. That's when he does the turn and joins Ace/Steph and say the roster turned his back on him so he turned his back on the roster and BAM! He's a evil boss.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
By Wrestlemania, Triple H will be heel.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I see this Monday that HHH comes in with robes and crown with a huge king-sized chair in the middle of the ring and proclaims "Ha! I have tricked you all into not coming! I am the mastermind to all the dastardly events that have been going on, and I am the ruler of these lands. Hear me roar!" , I will be the happiest person on this blue little planet.

·
Ho!
17,481 Posts
HHH can't turn heel because the crowd loves him too much. Shame but it's the truth.

BUT I can say he could still turn heel without him being the mastermind. Have him quit as COO and have Ace or Steph take over. They think they will do a better job than HHH did but they do actually worse. The wrestlers want HHH back, and HHH returns after a few weeks heading into Survivor Series. That's when he does the turn and joins Ace/Steph and say the roster turned his back on him so he turned his back on the roster and BAM! He's a evil boss.
I could totally see this happening.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
If I see this Monday that HHH comes in with robes and crown with a huge king-sized chair in the middle of the ring and proclaims "Ha! I have tricked you all into not coming! I am the mastermind to all the dastardly events that have been going on, and I am the ruler of these lands. Hear me roar!" , I will be the happiest person on this blue little planet.
That would make no sense.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
They don't have the balls or the desire for Triple H to be Angry Vince.

Triple H was one of the only heels that got me to mark out and forget myself totally and wish passionately for his death, even as an adult. Some people are saying that Triple H and booking and creative think fans won't boo him and that is just absurd reasoning from everybody involved. Triple H is a godly heel. He's naturally easy to hate and I'd be thrilled for the chance.

Triple H needed to be evil. Now he's a Good Man Beset On All Sides, which makes CM Punk a loser to the Better Man (tm) and it makes Punk as well as everybody on the RAW roster look like a raging, sand-filled vagina.

All because Triple H needs to be "over" as the COO. Mind-boggling.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could totally see this happening.
I would give a very slow applause, followed by suspension of disbelief, then being shocked, then applauding again.

But really, if that's the case, then that's one of the most ass-backwards strategies I've ever heard.

HHH: "So I'm gonna make everyone hate my dad, then come in and takeover and be the goody-too-shoes until I get beaten up a ton and lose control so I'll leave, then I'll have you come in to make everything like shit, then I come back and proclaim these lands mine again and make everything into shit again. Damn I am brilliant!"

Steph: "Isn't that a bit convoluted? There's gotta be an easier..."

HHH: "Shut up woman and make me some chicken pot pie!"

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I would give a very slow applause, followed by suspension of disbelief, then being shocked, then applauding again.

But really, if that's the case, then that's one of the most ass-backwards strategies I've ever heard.

HHH: "So I'm gonna make everyone hate my dad, then come in and takeover and be the goody-too-shoes until I get beaten up a ton and lose control so I'll leave, then I'll have you come in to make everything like shit, then I come back and proclaim these lands mine again and make everything into shit again. Damn I am brilliant!"

Steph: "Isn't that a bit convoluted? There's gotta be an easier..."

HHH: "Shut up woman and make me some chicken pot pie!"
I think you should read it clearly. I said he was NOT the mastermind.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
They don't have the balls or the desire for Triple H to be Angry Vince.

Triple H was one of the only heels that got me to mark out and forget myself totally and wish passionately for his death, even as an adult. Some people are saying that Triple H and booking and creative think fans won't boo him and that is just absurd reasoning from everybody involved. Triple H is a godly heel. He's naturally easy to hate and I'd be thrilled for the chance.

Triple H needed to be evil. Now he's a Good Man Beset On All Sides, which makes CM Punk a loser to the Better Man (tm) and it makes Punk as well as everybody on the RAW roster look like a raging, sand-filled vagina.

All because Triple H needs to be "over" as the COO. Mind-boggling.
At this point he could attack the Undertaker, do as much heel promos he want and still get cheered for it. The only time HHH can actually turn heel is they build it up. If he had turned against Punk, they would still cheer him over Punk.

·
Registered
538 Posts
The way i see it triple h aint turning heel anytime soon.The fans respect triple h to much to boo him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts