Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its seems over 95% of people that apart of the IWC would rather have anybody over Orton. Even the likes of Khali and mark Henry.
Orton never loses, he's superman give me a break he's the only face that matters on Smackdown actually loses. Whens the last time Sheamus and Sin Cara ever lost as a face, I can only think of one time.

Orton has had the best consistent, yet everbody wants him to lose ever match, and just get to somebody like Ted,s status were he gets no ring time at all. I just don't get it. Well everbody wanted mark henry as champion, hope you enjoy the mainevents because you made your bed, you wanted it this way now lay in it

·
Registered
172 Posts
I gained a new respect for Orton after last night. There's no doubt that he has been putting on great matches lately, even with the likes of Mark Henry. I'm still not going to root for him though. :)

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like I said 95% your probably just 5 out of a 100. I just don't understand why Orton always gets shit on much as he does. He puts on great matches, loses ever once in awhile, he don't get much mic time but his promos are ok when he does do them.
When the mainevent world title matches suck well most of you guys asked for it

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also when Orton was champ and ratings went up it was because of mark. When ratings went down when Orton was champ it was his fault. I don't get it. I almost love fall is here, season premiers are starting and ratings will go down regardless who is champ. I think it would make some people eat humble pie

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
I think Orton's great. He can be repetitive, he hasn't got the best mic skills but he's damn good in the ring, has had plenty of classic matches and above all, to me it seems, is actually passionate about wrestling. Which is more than I can say about a bunch of the roster.

I'm not a shareholder in WWE, I couldn't care less about ratings.

Edit- Lol, 420 post.

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
I think he's a douchebag outside of the ring. He deserted his duty that the signed up for to defend his country. I also hate his gimmick and in-ring mannerisms. Is he talented? Athletic? Can he go in the ring? Yeah, sure. Doesn't mean I have to like him, and I don't.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I think he's a douchebag outside of the ring. He deserted his duty that the signed up for to defend his country. I also hate his gimmick and in-ring mannerisms. Is he talented? Athletic? Can he go in the ring? Yeah, sure. Doesn't mean I have to like him, and I don't.
So you take a one sided view of the situation? Don't want to hear Orton's side?:rolleyes:

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
He has an annoying gimmick, bad theme music, he's not very good on the mic, bland in the ring, shoved down our throats, and has been pushed non stop for years now.

It's easy to hate him

·
Registered
287 Posts
This forum is full of 'Orton is great' threads, and yet still the Orton marks aren't happy until everyone agrees with them!

Actually, rather than being blind 'haters', I suspect the general consensus isn't too far from my own opinion: Orton is a solid ring worker but is limited on the mic. His 'face' persona is unconvincing, and he's desperately stale as a character. But, of course, to the marks, anything other than blind devotion is 'typical IWC jealousy'.

One other point: you are on the internet, and you're writing about wrestling. Therefore, if you complain about the IWC, you're complaining about yourself. Also, everyone is on the internet now, so everyone into wrestling is essentially part of the IWC. It's not 1997 anymore!

·
Banned
822 Posts
He has an annoying gimmick, bad theme music, he's not very good on the mic, bland in the ring, shoved down our throats, and has been pushed non stop for years now.

It's easy to hate him
/thread

1 - 20 of 79 Posts