Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
The self destruction of Jeff Hardy video needs to come out.

I feel bad for his WWE fans. He could of had such a special career and he just p*ssed it away. I think he's the only guy who could have ended the streak to a standing ovation. That's how bad people wanted the belt on him.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Jeff Hardy's story is a sad one. He's talended, people love him, but he destroyed everything. It's such a shame.
I agree with that statement more than the 'Low life, pathetic (del rio fans) IWC smark' statement of OH, Jeff Hardy is a waste of time, talentless drug addict. As if these low lifes are any better of a human being. But the same people that hate Jeff Hardy (which loved him in the past) are the same people that hate Matt Hardy, The Undertaker Badass gimmick,CM Punk's new music, are the same people that love Alberto Del Rio,Kaval. are the same people that say Triple H buries everyone. Coincidence? I think not!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Apologies, but I only read the topic title. I'm assuming the OP is talking about Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy is a talentless, destructive drug addict with mental problems. He doesn't belong on the street, let alone under the employment of a multi-million dollar company. He needs extensive professional help and therapy, not a platform where he can smear his face with make-up and jump off of ladders to make people cheer him on.

Please stop being ridiculous. Thanks.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Smackdown? Oh I smell bullshit there. Who are yall to say he should be on Smackdown?? Raw, and Raw only. And add cruiserweight belt or something. It's pathetic how the same ppl that loved Jeff in the past, undermine him now like they are any better, or more of a human being than he is. Fuck I'd rather see him on Raw than John Morrison
Who are you to say he should be on Raw? Are you implying that smackdown sucks? Thats because theres not enough stars on it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man if i was vince i would, i would give him one last shot, get his act together and bring him back at survivor series at msg.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
The only soft spot Vince has is for Money;).
No shit Vince loves money and because of that simple fact alone, you would be absolutely delusional to think that Vince wouldn't take him back if Hardy "cleans up" and leaves TNA. They would have t shirts and panty hose arm bands in production before the ink dried. With that being said, he should just step away from wrestling completely since that obviously triggers his using.

So let me ask you this. Why could he not get him back? :rolleyes:
Hardy caught a fit with the whole thing about Punk bringing up his arrest on television.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
It's just very simple: Hardy would draw huge Ratings&Merchandise sell, he even would be one of the Tope Guys at this Moment!
But's it's not worth for him destroying his Life&Family for this, specially the WWE Travelplan is what f*ked him up...I love this Guy, that's why im Praying he stays away from the Ring. MAYBE on last short Run (TNA/WWE doesn't matter) and then to be done...

He's great, but Life's more worth than that!!

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
its baffling that punk marks still hate on hardy
hardy is the reason punk is where he is.

im a fan of punk but even i'll admit he'd be directionless had hardy not put him over as a heel.

hardy is part of the reason punk has as many fans as he does. Alot of people didn't give a shit about punk pre-summor of 09.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Okay i know i will probably getting a lot of heat by saying this, as i know like 95% of the forum hates him, but we really need Jeff Hardy back.
He wasnt very good at the mic, and he have a lot of drug problems, but he was a hell of a perfomer. He's exactly what SmackDown needs right now. In my opinion SmackDown only got a few decent wrestlers right now, and i dont think im the only one getting tired of Orton vs Christian. And i will certainly not watch a feud between Mark Henry and Orton right now.
What do you think?
Face Hardy going through all the heels before taking on Tweener Orton at Wrestlemania would be pretty great imo.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I despised his run in the WWE, yet I loved his heel run in TNA.

Yes, I'm being a stereotypical member of the IWC and preferring Heels too Faces.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I would mark out so fucking hard if the Hardy Boyz popped up on an episode of RAW. Not even to wrestle just an in-ring segment with Edge & Christian would do it for me. Hardy's health is the most important thing though so I can understand that, it must be hard on his family to watch him battle with his demons, but my hats off to them for still being there for him because that's what real family does.

·
Registered
945 Posts
i smoke weed so his drug habbit don't phase me.
OMG! Bad-bwoy alert!

besides What he does in his private life is none of our buisness.
How ignorant.

He let his "private life" spill over into his WORKING life... The guy could have seriously hurt Sting (and prob others in the past for that matter) and has 'betrayed' his fans and employers numerous times by having to be removed form TV for wellness violations or leaving all together cos he's in too much of a mess.

(For what it's worth tho', note: I have no issues per say with him or anyone else taking their drug of choice and if all those who continually revel in bashing Jeff for his drug taking think he's the only guy in wrestling to fuck up on illegal shit you're probably on something pretty damn strong yourself right now!)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Sigh, i remember when he and I would talk on the net, and met him backstage and on the hotel in one of his trips with others from the roster, he was an Ace. Slowly he destroyed his career, he was easy the second face of the company. He would have even become the face of it. Its a shame, but i guess you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

Saddens me to think this. But yes if he were clean and have that dedication, Smackdown would definitely be much much better.

However i am looking forward for Sheamus as a contending face.

But i miss the moron ( Jeff ).

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
I want a clean Jeff back. I went to a Smackdown taping during his feud with Punk while Jeff was champion, and let me tell you the man was OVER. Biggest pop of the night by far. All the kids went crazy for him and even the adults liked him. Punk didn't get cheers for being a Heel like he's been getting during this Undisputed angle. Jeff put over Punk big time and I can't believe Punk fans hate on him so much.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts