Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure, it was nice to see Claudio signed, and unfortunately sent to FCW. However, I'm still scratching my head as to where Chris Hero is in terms of doing the same as his former tag team partner. Lets not forget that ROH has received a television on the My-network stations I believe, or something like that. In any case ROH will be able to draw many more viewers by doing this, and tons more exposure. Why not wait to sign these two men until then once they have gained more television time with ROH? I guess ROH was looking to sign them long-term possibly, and thus the WWE wanted one of them.

Then it got me thinking that maybe Chris Hero will stay in ROH for an extensive period of time in order to put himself over, and talk about how his former tag team partner is now wrestling for the WWE. Give him a month on ROH televised show, and a solid run as world champion, and then sign him to a contract. Hero could easily be a top face for ROH, get himself over on the new show, and then sign with the WWE as some sort of small name star. Not sure when this ROH show is actually going to start, but I have seen commercials for it for the last week, or so.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wish WWE would get more indy guys with normal human proportions like Punk, Bryan, Cabana, Hero etc. I think the way they can move makes their matches so much more credible to non-wrestling fans than watching Mark Henry vs Big Show or something. You can't sit through a match going "This is so faaake" with the way Hero throws elbows or Bryan does his stiff kicks. I think bringing the average size of performers down would be good all round as it gives more people a chance to be credible.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
There's a new report going round that he's still finishing up his paperwork and all that stuff. Signing with the WWE is a looong process, for some, longer than others. It's likely that Claudio finished his stuff before Hero and that he'll be going down to FCW too soon. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yup, echoing what vkm, dude69, and TankOfRate said, Hero's signing process is still being finalized and will join Claudio in FCW soon.

Solomonster said the same on his podcast as well.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
here's a question nobody ever asked ... is there a chance sara del ray gets signed too?
Possibly. Depends on if there is interest on either side.

And I am hoping that the only reason Hero isn't in FCW is the paperwork. For some guys it seems to take a while. I remember it took a few months before Danielson even got to FCW after signing.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Del Rey is definitely interested, she talks about it a lot. According to her there hasn't been any serious talking between her and the WWE though. Hopefully one day, preferably soon. She'd be a great acquisition.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Possibly. Depends on if there is interest on either side.

And I am hoping that the only reason Hero isn't in FCW is the paperwork. For some guys it seems to take a while. I remember it took a few months before Danielson even got to FCW after signing.
danielson was never going to go to fcw, he opted because he felt ring rust in his dark match vs chavo

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Sara Del Rey isn't hot? News to me. She's superior in the ring too, plus with the King's [hopefully] coming why not [eventually] bring the Queen with them?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
With the current Divas division, especially last night, Del Ray is better off not to but I'd mark and be happy.

Like others said, Hero will come soon enough. It's just getting all the papers finalized.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
^ Yeah, it would be a bit pointless to bring her in.

I've just got images in my head of Death Rey bending and stretching Kelly Kelly for half an hour. Lets see you do a shoddy roll up when you can't move your arms or legs, bitch.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
beth phoenix has her appeal and is actually hot on top of it

i dont see a spot for her
The two of them aren't really alike though. Like, at all. Del Rey's wrestling is more technical with that strong Japanese style in there. She's not a powerhouse, which is Beth's forte. They're two very, very different wrestlers. I'd say Del Rey is more similar to Nattie. She's a definite looker too, and would have probably been looked at or even signed by now if she had massive fake titties and blonde hair.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts