Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
I like Nikki, she has improved leaps. I want to see a fatal 4-way match at mania. Naomi is cleared now. Aj has had just as much tension with Nattie and Nikki, as Naomi. It should be Aj vs Nikki vs Nattie vs Naomi.

One of the total divas can beat her, or Aj can win. Then she can say "shes gone through the whole division" then Paige debuts challenging her. Good way to bring her up.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,334 Posts
Apparently many do since your precious total diva bellas do nothing at a wrestling show while real women wrestlers are actually getting good reactins when they are allowed to go. But go on, keep up the insults and not even try to bring up any real points for your position.
the wild success of total divas speaks for itself

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Lol OP. Since McCool is not wrestling anymore, Cenas girl is basicly second woman in the company after Steph.
And she's hot. Other things doesn't matter.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Nikki Bella goes out with John Cena. She will be calling the shots now.

I very rarely watch Divas matches any. It's always good for p*ss break or to save time and FFW through it.

No t*tties = no interest from me.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Total Divas is a show watched mostly by women that are into reality shows and have no interest in the WWE product otherwise.

It should have no bearing on who gets a push in WWE.
Nothing has proven this. There's no proof of what gender, age etc watch the show.

Try harder.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Honestly, the last time division was even a little bit watchable was when Melina and Michelle McCool were around.

Yeah, I'm going to get some flack for Michelle. Michelle did sleep her way to all her accomplishments and was the least over person in history. Even Vickie couldn't get her over, but she could wrestle really well unlike Nikki.

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I didn't realise she's gotten a Wrestlemania match yet...

I don't really mind Nikki. She's not the best DIVA on the roster but she's not awful or anything. She's decent in the ring and has a pretty good finisher. I think at this point it's difficult as AJ Lee has beaten pretty much every single DIVA on the roster at some point and the only thing they can do now is create a multi-diva match for Wrestlemania, whether she wins the title or not. They desperate need to bring up some more NXT DIVAs and actually do something with them because the difference between rosters is alarming.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Honestly, the last time division was even a little bit watchable was when Melina and Michelle McCool were around.

Yeah, I'm going to get some flack for Michelle. Michelle did sleep her way to all her accomplishments and was the least over person in history. Even Vickie couldn't get her over, but she could wrestle really well unlike Nikki.
Spot on about Michelle :clap

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
i don't think nikki is as bad as some people make out, i mean sure she's not exactly the next lita or trish but iv'e noticed she's improved quite a bit over the past few months. also i do like her new finisher, this is the only gif i could find of it but it has been executed better than this before.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
triple threat Aj, Nikki And Brie, With one sister pinning the other?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Naomi VS AJ VS Nikki would be good. Throw in Natalya aswell so that she doesn't end up angry backstage.

Brie can get her moment later when her man wins the title. The two can close the show alongside the yes movement and Bryan's parents. (I'd much rather see Batista win actually.)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Nattie and AJ have pretty good chemistry and have had the two best Diva matches in a very long time.

Since Tamina has screwed over Nattie a few times now it would make sense to have the blow off match at Mania with Tamina banned from ringside.

Nikki vs AJ is going to be a piece of shit.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Nattie and AJ have pretty good chemistry and have had the two best Diva matches in a very long time.

Since Tamina has screwed over Nattie a few times now it would make sense to have the blow off match at Mania with Tamina banned from ringside.

Nikki vs AJ is going to be a piece of shit.
Bellas left for a year because spotlight wasn't on them, meanwhile Nat carried on throughout the fart gimmick and had confidence in herself and knew she'd get her shot.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts