Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so this whole rant is 100% true, no names will be mentioned though.

I'm a fucking moron. No not on here in life right now and here's why.

It all started around the beginning of September, chick and I were taking it slow, this graduated a little bit, she decided she wanted to be just friends, I was cool with this, she even said friends with benefits, cool, I was down. Things were going well at first, sneaking into her place when her mom went to bed, all that.

Then about 2 days after her birthday her mom caught us in public, and all she said to her daughter was "I didn't think he was your type, he's a nice guy, probably has the biggest heart I've ever seen." She decided we couldn't do that anymore. Yeah I was down, but only for a few days.

Girl I started talking to back in July went to bat for the other team before she got traded back to the home team, she wanted to date me when I was going slow with this other chick I told her no, she got mad decided she didn't wanna be my friend anymore, until September 8th when she apologized, we started taking it slow, but there was a problem, she already had a boyfriend, I was messing around with her while she was dating some other dude and I never felt bad about it. We spent a few nights together, she'd leave the next morning to go see him, then come back to my place after I finished work.

While this was going on girl 1 and I started going at it again.

Enter last month, the second girl decided that her and I just needed to be friends, two days before my birthday, then I told her I had a thing for one of her friends, but told her not to say anything cause I'd do it on my own, she told her anyways, and we started talking and moving pretty quickly, until some shit went down that I'm not even sure about and she stopped talking to me as regularly as she was before.

Enter girl 4. I made a run at her last year, but she just wanted to be friends, this year she wants to hang out with me, see movies with me, go to football games with me do everything with me and I'm going right along.

Enter girl 5, right out of an on again/off again relationship and spending her days with me. Today she told me she has feelings for me, but she doesn't wanna date anybody right now, okay cool, friend's with benefits kick in again and I'm okay with that cause as you can see I have my own problems brewing.

Enter the final girl girl 6, my friends ex, pregnant with his kid, friends with girl 2 and 3, sorta. She starts flirting with me about 2 weeks ago after she broke up with her boyfriend, my friend, I flirted back, no harm in flirting. Everything was going fine until I got this text message about 2 minutes before I started writing this

"Hey so I've been thinking, I really like you, I know you and ----- are kinda together and I know you wanna date -----, but I was wondering if you would wanna go see a movie with me this weekend".

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do? I've only ever had 3 rules,

1. Don't do anything with anybody you work with- I broke this with all of these girls cause I work with every single one of them.

2. Don't do anything with anybody who is already in a relationship- I broke this with girl 2

3. Don't do anything with a friend's ex.

I've broken the first 2 but I don't think I can break the 3rd one. Not only that but none of these chicks know about the others for the most part. 2 knows about 3, and 6 knows about 1/2/3.

I've got a problem, and it's a hard situation to get out of. I can't say no to the power of the pussy and it's consumed me. I'm so confused about where to go and what to do. I can't talk to my family because it's a fucked up situation and it's eating me away knowing I've got 6 girls, 5 of which I'm pretty much with on a daily basis (1 a day usually) and a few potentially angry people.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Go for the girl that actually likes you. It seems like the majority of these girls just want to sleep with you until they find someone better. You're worth more than that so why not date whoever wants to get to know you? I'm not sure which one seems to like you right now but I suggest you figure it out rather than being everyone's whore.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thing is, the third girl wants a relationship. but not right now cause some fucked up shit happened to her and she needs to figure that out, or so she told me. Girl 4 wasn't interested in me last year and this year and now she seems to be, she's a really nice girl too, girl 5 again told me she doesn't want a relationship with me right now but down the road when she figures her shit out she does, and girl 6 she told me she liked me, but she's my friend's ex, and is pregnant with his kid.

The way I see it right now, if I choose any one of them 3 of them are probably gonna be hurt. 3 and 5 are gonna think I'm impatient for not waiting around for them. If I choose 6, I'm gonna lose a friend, and 4 she wasn't interested last year so I'm trying to make sense of why now.

I'm in a lose-lose situation no matter where I go.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Girl 6 needs to GTFO immediately. You shouldn't even have to ask about that. Great Christ dude, she's pregnant with your friend's baby. If you go with this chick, she's going to expect you to be that kid's dad, no matter what she says. If that's your prerogative to do so, then be my guest, but I imagine that's not what's on your mind. Not to mention your friendship is adios.

I'd say the biggest flaw I see in all of these scenarios is that you keep messing with chicks who are either in relationships or floating between relationships. These girls are all clearly unstable and lacking not only direction, but self-esteem. And saying they lack self-esteem certainly isn't meant to be a slight toward you, it just seems based on this info that you're attracting girls who don't know what the fuck they are doing with their lives.

Not only that, but what's with this "decided we should be friends" shit, anyway? You're the only common denominator in this equation. Looks to me like you're getting played. If you want to be a manwhore, more power to you, but the fact you're coming on here sharing mental anguish tells me you're getting emotionally invested in all these girls, which is a major no-no when it comes to friends with benefits.

Cynic's advice? Dump all of them and start over. Seriously, it's that simple. I guess you don't have to end the friendships - only you can decide if it's that drastic - but definitely no more sex. You have to make a clean break with all of them and make it clear that there will be no relationships moving forward.

And then, after all that, for fuck's sake brother, go find a girl with a brain in her head.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Girl 6 needs to GTFO immediately. You shouldn't even have to ask about that. Great Christ dude, she's pregnant with your friend's baby. If you go with this chick, she's going to expect you to be that kid's dad, no matter what she says. If that's your prerogative to do so, then be my guest, but I imagine that's not what's on your mind. Not to mention your friendship is adios.
This is exactly how I feel, I don't wanna mess that friendship up at all. I've broken two of my sex rules, and I do not want to break my third and final one. I also don't wanna feel like I'm obligated to take care of somebody else's child at this time either. I just turned 22 years old for fuck's sack, I don't need that.

I'd say the biggest flaw I see in all of these scenarios is that you keep messing with chicks who are either in relationships or floating between relationships. These girls are all clearly unstable and lacking not only direction, but self-esteem. And saying they lack self-esteem certainly isn't meant to be a slight toward you, it just seems based on this info that you're attracting girls who don't know what the fuck they are doing with their lives.
I probably should have been more clear in the opening post. As of right now I've only had sex with 1/2/3 and 5. 4 and i just hang out twice a week usually, kissing but I can't pull myself to have sex with her knowing she wants more then that. 3 and I were kind of going slow until, like I said, some fucked up shit happened and she decided she needed some time to get that straightened out. 5, well yeah we've hooked up once, after she told me she had feelings for me but coming out of that relationship she didn't want to rush into a new one.

1 and 2, they're the ones with the issues. 1 is on again and off again on what she wants me to be but she seems to always pull me back in. And the second one has told me she doesn't want to date me cause her boyfriend buys her everything she wants and she just wants a fuck buddy on the side. And 6, yeah I don't think I can even go there with her.

The way I see it I have 3 dating options, now or in the future, 2 fucking options, with no strings attached and 1 option which I can't even touch.

Not only that, but what's with this "decided we should be friends" shit, anyway? You're the only common denominator in this equation. Looks to me like you're getting played. If you want to be a manwhore, more power to you, but the fact you're coming on here sharing mental anguish tells me you're getting emotionally invested in all these girls, which is a major no-no when it comes to friends with benefits.
It's not so much that I'm upset that I'm "getting played" but more to do with the moral dilemma that I know I've got one girl right now who wants to date me and 2 more who want to date me after they figure their situations out. I haven't grown emotionally attached to 1 and 2 because I know that there is no future outside of sex with those 2.

Girl 2 asked me today if I felt bad about what I was doing with her knowing she had a boyfriend and I flat out told her no, we're both adults, we both know the consequences and we both know that there is no dating option.

Cynic's advice? Dump all of them and start over. Seriously, it's that simple. I guess you don't have to end the friendships - only you can decide if it's that drastic - but definitely no more sex. You have to make a clean break with all of them and make it clear that there will be no relationships moving forward.

And then, after all that, for fuck's sake brother, go find a girl with a brain in her head.
Like I said above, it's more so to do with the fact that 3 of them actually want to date me now or in the future that has me confused because 2 of them might be hurt if I choose one of the other ones. I like all 6 of them, as friends or more, it's just more to do with the fact I never ever wanted to become like this, a man whore with girls ranging from the ages of 18 to 27, and now I'm so far into it all, had so much fun this far it's hard to just up and quit.

Think of it as a drug addition. You have a small taste of it and you just want more. These girls are my new drug.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Well it would pretty much defeat the purpose of doing it if I just said right here what we were planning.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We'll plan it tonight, I work until midnight tonight (so about 9 PM your time) and I'll be on around 12:30

1 - 13 of 13 Posts