Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Here's what you do.

Get an RC Car.
Strap Dynomite to it.
Tape a stuffed Cat over top of the car and dynamite.
Put a hidden camera on it (optional)

Now drive the car around until the cat killer comes, then when he goes to kill the cat, BOOM!

The stuffed cat/RC car gag is also good for scaring drivers out on the road, when they're coming close you drive it out in front of them, then they flip off the road and die.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I read somewhere that siamese cats are so jealous that if a new born baby comes into the house they will actually try to smother the baby in the crib! Maybe he had some trauma as a child and now he's taking out his revenge?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
LOL^^^^ Highly unlikely, However Siamese are very protective over there 'family' and territory, i rememba a thread not long ago about a guy killing a small dog, Some people are really retardedly Sick
I have Ntocied both cases are in the U.S.A Maybe oinly u Yanks are sick, i mean ive never heard of anythin that sick in the UK! nevermind.... SOme People!! :(:(

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was Jack the Ripper. But at least he had the balls to go kill humans. It's better to kill a human than it is to kill an animal because animals are innocent. British people are pretty sick, at least the farmers are. They kill wolves because they're afraid of them. Anyone who's afraid of a wolf is a big fat cunt.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
J0KER said in post #12 :
British people are pretty sick, at least the farmers are. They kill wolves because they're afraid of them. Anyone who's afraid of a wolf is a big fat cunt.
Yeah plus look back a couple hundred years, executions in the streets, whipping bears for fun...

Plus I've even heard this one thing about a monlkey being tied to a horses back and then they whip rocks at them... well i think thats kinda funny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts