Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 454 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,968 Posts
Re: WWE Diva Released......

This can't be true, can it? Anyone think that she's going through personal problems or something? Because she hasn't done anything on tv to deserve a release. But then again, SD is taped.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

What a shame. I really enjoyed her match on SmackDown!.

lol Why would she need to stay in character out in public? Does the WWE expect people to think it isn't scripted. It's a show, it's fake. That's like saying why isn't Kiefer Sutherland walking around LA with a gun looking for terrorists. (When 24 was still on the air that is)
John Cena runs around town in his jean shorts lifting cars and saving babies.

Reactions: Ninja Rush

·
Registered
9,486 Posts

So Tiffany still has a job after a domestic dispute but Serena gets fired because she did not live up to her on screen character off screen?..I'd hate to see Taker, Kane or Orton living up to their on screen characters off screen at all times..

·
Registered
540 Posts

Thats a disspointment, its funny how WWE didn't let do jack shit in the ring and now few months later they let have her first match just a week before her release. I'm thinking someone will replace her and then they will CM Punk say something negative about Serina.

·
✔
21,671 Posts

PWTorch has confirmed the release of Smackdown Diva Serena (Serena Deeb). WWE has not made an official announcement on Serena's release at this point.

Sources in WWE are saying the reason for Serena's release was because she was not "living out" the Straight Edge Society gimmick in public.

Serena, who was inserted into C.M. Punk's SES group in January, had her last WWE TV match last Friday on Smackdown.

The storyline for the match was that she would have been kicked out of the SES, along with Luke Gallows, if they lost a tag match to Kelly Kelly and Big Show. Serena and Gallows won the match to remain in the group on TV
Lmao.

KAYFABE, IT'S SRS.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,987 Posts

Well its the WWE's own stupid fault for putting fake straightedgers with Punk, when the indy circuit is full of legit straightedge guys and gals. Hopefully Festus is fired next. That guy is useless.

Serena is, however, very talented and will likely turn up in TNA, before the end of the year, and be a decent asset to them.

·
Registered
837 Posts

I think this is fine. Wrestlers should always stay in gimmick. If Imet R-Truth and he didn't speak exlusively in rap I'd punch him in the collarbone. If I met Cena he'd better damn well giveme a motivational speech that makes me feel good about myself. If I met Taker he'd better start a conversation with me, leave midway, and then comeback about 2 months later to overtake a more important conversation I'm having.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts

Well that's the end of SES - as if we didn't guess it anyway

Kind of irritating they keep the Bellas on the show whereas Serena gets sacked - :no: guess that's wrestling these days. Would hate to be an employer for the E

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts

I think this is fine. Wrestlers should always stay in gimmick. If Imet R-Truth and he didn't speak exlusively in rap I'd punch him in the collarbone. If I met Cena he'd better damn well giveme a motivational speech that makes me feel good about myself. If I met Taker he'd better start a conversation with me, leave midway, and then comeback about 2 months later to overtake a more important conversation I'm having.
This.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts

What a shame. The SES used to so legitimate. They've been getting squashed and now they cut Serena out of nowhere?

·
Registered
3,243 Posts

Way to keep sacking your talented employees and leaving us with complete and utter shit to watch on a weekly basis WWE.

Not counting Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix, Melina, and Jillian Hall.

I guess Johnny Ace realized poor Serena could never be in the pages of playboy.

Why is it talented girls like Kong, Melissa, Mickie, Mschif, Del Rey, and Roxxi are left out in the cold while talentless skanks with no passion for wrestling get signed to contracts when all they want to do is use wrestling to become more famous.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Ughh! The reason that was stated in that report someone posted here sounds sooo stupid! Gosh, i hope they don't actually release her and this is just a work. (wishful thinking)

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts

So she shows her commitment by getting her head shaved and this is the thanks she gets?

Fuck sake.

161 - 180 of 454 Posts