Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 454 Posts

·
kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts
Re: WWE Diva Released......

Thought this would be about Rosa so quite suprised. I do find it a tad unfair that when in public they have to stay in character all the time. Wade Barrett has to turn down autographs and act like a tool when fans approach him, I find it really daft personally. Looks like WWE want to keep the diva division as a farce, with Beth out and Gail being wasted there's just nothing that interests me in that division.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts

disgusted

im getting more fed up of this company and i never thought id ever say that :(

·
ガッツ
70 Posts

No.....the SES was hands down(even above his title run) the best thing that was going for punk in the WWE. He should have been put in the main event instead of the completely useless and "credibility destroying" Big Show feud
I agree. When the SES first started, I thought it was the best thing that was happening in any wrestling promotion. But now, it seems like Punk is just going through the motions. The booking of late seems to be leading to a SES breakup. This is good for Punk because the SES hasn't been doing anything worth remembering lately. No-one cares about the Big Show Fued. He needs to be promoted back to the Main Event scene, which is lacking on Smackdown anyway.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

WWE has alot of ugly divas.

Stephanie McMahon
Michelle McCool
Layla
The Bella Twins

Melina
Tiffany
Tamina
Serena
Maryse
Jillian Hall
Beth Phoenix
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Kelly Kelly

Natalya is the only good looking woman in WWE today. Those idiots got rid of Katie Lea. She is one of the hottest women i've ever seen in this business.
You're a fucking idiot if you think Katie Lea is hot and not the women in bold. Seriously how the fuck do people get off over her, there's nothing special about her

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts

I'd argue that Katie Lea is a lot more attractive than Kelly Kelly and Maryse, but I'm not so much a fan of the barbie doll types that they are.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts

Details on her release is not on WWE.com yet so I'll take this with a grain of salt for now.

2 things lol.

1. Did Bobby have the stroke that Drew does cause I mean Drew is "The Chosen One" after all :side:...Cause if I remember correctly didn't he leave because they wouldn't bring her back or something like that? I can't remember...

2. Would Drew even give a fuck if they did release her???
1. Yeah just like how Elijah Burke was "The Chosen One". Lashley was being primed as one of WWE's golden boys at the time, had a 3-month feud with Vince McMahon himself, took part in the most high-profile match in Wrestlemania 23, and the only ECW Champion to get "World" Championship recognition. So taking note of Lashley's accolades, he would've had a bigger "pull" in the politics than Drew, but I doubt both men really have any power backstage.

2. He would if he's a loving husband.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts

I'm pretty bummed out about this release, Serena was one of the only reasons to watch Smackdown anymore.. I mean bald head aside, look at her boobs and that ass.. she probably would've been the most fun in bed of any of the WWE divas. Now I don't get to stare at her body on Smackdown anymore so that's less incentive to watch. Good job WWE?

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts

What a shame. I really enjoyed her match on SmackDown!.

Sources in WWE are saying the reason for Serena's release was because she was not "living out" the Straight Edge Society gimmick in public.
lol Why would she need to stay in character out in public? Does the WWE expect people to think it isn't scripted. It's a show, it's fake. That's like saying why isn't Kiefer Sutherland walking around LA with a gun looking for terrorists. (When 24 was still on the air that is)

·
Registered
5,760 Posts

Im pretty happy about it.
Imo the whole thing is stale as fuck right now and I couldnt care about anyone in that little group other then Punk. Its kinda like the Nexus, you only care for the leader. The rest of the guys are nothing.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts

lol Why would she need to stay in character out in public? Does the WWE expect people to think it isn't scripted. It's a show, it's fake. That's like saying why isn't Kiefer Sutherland walking around LA with a gun looking for terrorists. (When 24 was still on the air that is)
I'm not even kidding you when i saw this i thought it was becuase she was seen drinking.

I've heard that the WWE does ask superstars to stay in character, not sure how much though, cause you see people break character all the time on DVD's.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

WWE has alot of ugly divas.

Stephanie McMahon
Michelle McCool
Layla
The Bella Twins
Melina
Tiffany
Tamina
Serena
Maryse
Jillian Hall
Beth Phoenix
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Kelly Kelly

Natalya is the only good looking woman in WWE today. Those idiots got rid of Katie Lea. She is one of the hottest women i've ever seen in this business.
I wouldn't call the rest ugly but yeah, Nattie is the only diva I find attractive out of them all.

Wonder how this will come off on TV? I'm thinking Punk just ditches Mercury and Gallows after he mentions Serena has been caught drinking again and is now "disowned". Kinda like Bryan's release. Gallows and Mercury will probably stay as a team.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts

Im pretty happy about it.
Imo the whole thing is stale as fuck right now and I couldnt care about anyone in that little group other then Punk. Its kinda like the Nexus, you only care for the leader. The rest of the guys are nothing.
You are happy that Serena is gone? She wasn't bad or holding the group down. This doesn't mean that the stable has disbanded or anything.

Well, the leader isn't always the only good thing in the stable. The stable is meant for benefiting its most of the members and making them matter not just the leader. To me, it's more of the concept that's intriguing of any stable than anything else.

Shit, I will miss that chest of hers

·
Registered
6,978 Posts

If she was representing WWE in some way, then she probebly should be in character if she's on the payroll, however, what she does on her own time shoulden't matter.

Dunno.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

PWTorch has confirmed the release of Smackdown Diva Serena (Serena Deeb). WWE has not made an official announcement on Serena's release at this point.

Sources in WWE are saying the reason for Serena's release was because she was not "living out" the Straight Edge Society gimmick in public.

Serena, who was inserted into C.M. Punk's SES group in January, had her last WWE TV match last Friday on Smackdown.

The storyline for the match was that she would have been kicked out of the SES, along with Luke Gallows, if they lost a tag match to Kelly Kelly and Big Show. Serena and Gallows won the match to remain in the group on TV
That sounds too ridiculous to be true. Am I the only one who read this report with this song going through my head?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

Please come back to SHIMMER. I want a Hamada vs Serena match

·
Registered
627 Posts

Orly? 1 match, a shitty stable (for the most part) and she's released? WHAT THE FUCK? I hope to god the SES disbands, because it has become a disgrace, and they're just weakening Punk tbh - he needs to turn face anyways.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts

Let me guess, she beat up Drew McIntyre in some hotel?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts

If thats true I bet shes PISSED because they made her shave her head and then just fire her

Its kinda like the Nexus, you only care for the leader. The rest of the guys are nothing.
Thats not true I totally care about stuff involving all of them (Except David Otunga)

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts

Why in the hell did they release her its a big mistake to do that.

141 - 160 of 454 Posts