Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 454 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Re: WWE Diva Released......

This sucks. What exactly happened? Job security is pretty much nonexistent in the WWE.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Go watch some Shimmer and other indy companies before you speak shit about womens wrestling. It's not really the womens fault in WWE that they are so restrained in what they can do. Obviously, the majority of women in WWE are bimbo's with a limited moveset but before you dismiss all women wrestlers at least take the time to see some good work from them.

Deebs is especially talented as are a few others in WWE.
I've seen all of that stuff. You can even throw in the Joshi Puro wrestling too. The truth is men dominate the sport of pro wrestling.

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts

I've seen all of that stuff. You can even throw in the Joshi Puro wrestling too. The truth is men dominate the sport of pro wrestling.
So you've seen "all of that stuff" and still think women shouldn't wrestle? There are female only companies and not the x-rated ones that put on consistently good womens matches. Just because they are not featured as much in prominent places i.e WWE it does not mean that a lot of them have exceptional talent. They just need venues to showcase it.

Men "dominate" in most sports but just because it isn't as popular doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts

Damn, I'm going to miss her rack.

Someone just kill the SES, the group has ran its course.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts

Are you sexist or something? Serious question,because there's alot of female wrestlers that are better than some WWE midcarders.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Womens matches are basically tits and ass. The best womens wrestling is infact in Japan. Megumi Kudo, Manami Toyota, Bull Nakano etc.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Are you sexist or something? Serious question,because there's alot of female wrestlers that are better than some WWE midcarders.
sexist? I'm just telling the truth. Wrestling is a man's sport. You don't see WWE and TNA using women for the main event at PPVs.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

Sucks for her to lose her job (unless she wanted out), but what the fuck was her purpose?
What's the purpose of Layla, McCool, Kelly Kelly, or Tiffany? At least Serena can wrestle and talk on the mic making me want to gauge my eyeballs.

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts

sexist? I'm just telling the truth. Wrestling is a man's sport. You don't see WWE and TNA using women for the main event at PPVs.
That's because they are entertainment companies and will cater to the biggest market share. This however doesn't mean talented women should not be showcased.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

Ah yes, because Victor_J is behind the scenes and knows what goes on (I know, the dirt sheets are your bible so you may as well be behind the curtain). She could have asked for her release for fuck sake.
It's considered uncalled for because she just had her first match on WWE TV and she was released a few days later. It has nothing to do with dirt sheet speculation.

I agree Pyro, Its really pulled Back Cm Punk instead of making him stronger. Let Gallows and mercury be a tag team or get rid. Let Cm Punk be the kick ass heel like he was during his Hardy Feud.

They will never get rid of tiffany cause they want to keep Drew sweet. she knows she's safe as long as she's on his coketails.
The SES had the potential to make Punk an even better heel but they were made to look like a joke during the Mysterio feud. Ever since then, they have gone downhill.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts

What's the purpose of Layla, McCool, Kelly Kelly, or Tiffany? At least Serena can wrestle and talk on the mic making me want to gauge my eyeballs.

Atleast McCool can put on a decent match.

What you call "the truth" i call your opinion.

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts

gee I hope Punk doesn;t do a shoot promo about it...that would just suck....surely

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

I dont care at all. I hope they release Gallows and Mercury to, then Punk wont be held back by the Straight Edge Society. Thats all the Society ever did was hold him back. He went from fueding with Jeff Hardy and Taker in the mainevent to fueding with Mysterio and Bigshow in the Midcard/Low Midcard.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts

Ugh, that is sad news. I totally disgusted by this. She could have been something unique. One match and she's gone. What a shame.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

I dont want anybody to lose thir job but with that being said the SES wasnt doing all that much and she wasnt offering much (not saying she wasnt capable) to the divas division which is really a joke anyway

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

That's a good question.
Their purpose is to look pretty but McCool seems to struggle at doing that. However she can wrestle so I give her props for that.

I dont care at all. I hope they release Gallows and Mercury to, then Punk wont be held back by the Straight Edge Society. Thats all the Society ever did was hold him back. He went from fueding with Jeff Hardy and Taker in the mainevent to fueding with Mysterio and Bigshow in the Midcard/Low Midcard.
Gallows isn't going anywhere because he's a versatile big man with solid mic skills. Mercury will probably get released soon anyway and IMO it was pointless to bring him back.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts

Very very surprised by this release. Something must have occurred for her to just be let go instantly. Maybe failed a drug test or an encounter with someone backstage

81 - 100 of 454 Posts