Wrestling Forum banner

September 6th Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

27351 Views 556 Replies 92 Participants Last post by  Rock316AE
- Thursday's IMPACT will feature the final two matches in the annual Bound For Glory Series! "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy will battle Samoa Joe in one featured bout, while Rob Van Dam goes against Bully Ray in other! The stakes have never been higher. Who will be eliminated and lose their chance at the TNA World Title?

- Plus, whoever finishes the Series with the most points on Thursday's broadcast will earn the opportunity to select who they face in Semifinals at the "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View! Don't miss the culmination of the Bound For Glory Series on Thursday night on SpikeTV!

- The broadcast will also feature an update on The Aces & 8s gang and the carnage they continue to unleash on TNA Wrestling! The war is on between The Aces & 8s and the TNA Roster, and the battle continues Thursday in the Impact Zone! Plus, how will World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries react to what happened this past week? Tune in and find out!

- Also, World Tag Team Champions Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are being forced to defend the gold during the debut of "Championship Thursday" on SpikeTV! Who will General Manager Hulk Hogan select to face the duo in the big title bout on SpikeTV? Don't miss it!
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7c
Discuss tonights show in here. Let's go!!! :D
1 - 20 of 557 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Very interesting show tonight. BETTER FUCKING DO GOOD RATINGS!

Aside from potentially awesome matches, Joey Ryan posted a picture that he was at Orlando. It's the go home show before No Surrender. And once the show ends, King Mo and Dave Bautista will both be on MMA Uncensored at 10. Luckily, there no NFL tonight thanks to Obama giving his speech, and Obama isn't on till after 10 so the shows got a better shot tonight competition wise then it's had in a LONG while.

· Registered
9,930 Posts

Aside from potentially awesome matches, Joey Ryan posted a picture that he was at Orlando. It's the go home show before No Surrender. And once the show ends, King Mo and Dave Bautista will both be on MMA Uncensored at 10. Luckily, there no NFL tonight thanks to Obama giving his speech, and Obama isn't on till after 10 so the shows got a better shot tonight competition wise then it's had in a LONG while.
VMA might hurt them in the ratings but who cares...I expect another great episode of Impact TONIGHT!

· Registered
10,142 Posts

I don't think that's going to happen when the tag division is the main feature of the show.

· Registered
318 Posts
My predictions:

Jeff Hardy defeats Samoa Joe for 7 points.
RVD defeats Bully Ray for 7 points.

Final top four to look like this

NAME: POINTS:

1. James Storm 73
2. Samoa Joe 68
3. Rob Van Dam 62
4. Jeff Hardy 56

Bully Ray is eliminated on 55 points :(
BAM done!

· Registered
1,901 Posts
Hopefully we'll get some nice little backstage segments to see who the WTTCOTW fight. Of course, to be genuinely good, Kaz and Daniels need to be involved in some way during the discussions....

And Joey Ryan? And Hardy vs Joe? AND Aces and 8s, too? Could be a good one!

· Registered
3,836 Posts
my Predictions for Impact Wrestling tonight.

AJ Styles and Garett Bischoff beat Kazarian and Christopher Daniels for the World Tag Team Champions.

Gail Kim beat ODB.

Jeff Hardy beat Samoa Joe.

Rob Van Dam beat Bully Ray.

· #FunFact™
7,654 Posts
I don't know who Daniels and Kaz will face. What teams are left? The Robbies, Chavo and Hernandez, Gunner and Kash, and Angle and Styles. Am I missing anyone?

· Registered
3,836 Posts
Angle will not be on Impact Wrestling since he's working on a house show tonight in Dalton Georgia!

Quote:
Appearing live and in person will be:
Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson
Crimson
Zema Ion
Miss Tessmacher
Mickie James
- and more!

1 - 20 of 557 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.