Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
The card looks pretty damn good and I am looking forward to this show.

Seth/Rey happening around the Extreme Rules event takes me back to their classic Eye for an Eye match. This is what sports-entertainment is all about, Maggle.
The finish to that Seth/Rey Eye-For-An-Eye match was rather silly, but they actually worked a really fun, intense match, considering the outlandish stipulation. Though people had issues with the Swamp Match with Bray and Braun (understandably, as Braun ain't no actor), the stip on Rey and Seth's match, and the convoluted non-finish to Asuka/Sasha, New Day vs Shin/Cesaro, Drew vs Ziggler, Seth vs Rey, and Asuka vs Sasha were all really fun, well-worked matches, for the most part. An underrated show, to me.

·
MRS. RANDY ORTON
Queen Cobra
35,272 Posts
I wish Rey would stop wearing contact lenses, cuz he otherwise makes me want to slap my vagina 🥰

Anyway, can’t wait until Randy returns.

• Haha
Reactions: Chelsea

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,310 Posts
I usually prefer football on Mondays vs. RAW but RAW actually looks to be more interesting tonight. Solid preview so far.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
24,105 Posts
Ah, it's great to see the Smackdown main event scene (from late 2017 through early 2018) in AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn on the same show once again.

Those were great times back then! :D

1 - 20 of 284 Posts