Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything I say they should send Drew McIntyre back to Smackdown and if he is on Smackdown he has a better chance of being a main eventer because it is just not going to happen on RAW, and I personally believe that it was a mistake to even draft him over to RAW in the first place. If you put him on Smackdown, the Chosen One has a great chance of becoming World Heavyweight Champion especially if he is on Smackdown.

Build Drew up again and have him win the IC Title once again, and have him hold the title for a few months only to lose it, and move him into the upper midcard

And then when he is ready, make him a main eventer

And I would bring Vince back to be his manager, since Vince was the one who labelled him the Chosen One

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
i was like WTF?! when he was the first one to be eliminated in the battle royal
they have really dropped the ball with him actually the time they stopped his push i began to like him
this guy put mason ryan on superstars over and made him look GOOD
WWE just cant see any talent

Edit: yeah he should be definitely back on smackdown
there is already a lack on superstars there

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes a McIntyre/Rhodes feud for the IC Title with Drew being sent back to Smackdown to feud with Cody, and building McIntyre up again but this time as a face, and have him win the title considering they used to be tag champs together

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
If they tossed Drew onto Smackdown, he'd instantly jump into my Fave Five. He's more talented and better rounded than most of the roster. Hopefully, they're about finished "punishing" him for whatever happened with his breakup with his wife that led to this burial. Look at the garbage being pushed/used on Smackdown and tell me Drew wouldn't have been a better choice.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I'm sure he will be traded at the draft in probably the supplemental draft online. I have a feeling wwe is going to push Cody Rhodes to main event in 2012 so that would open up a spot in the IC title picture.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
No kidding. He was one of the hottest talents on the roster back in February, and by April he was completely unsighted. I honestly can't remember the last time someone was berried this hard.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
There's nothing that you can do to save Drew McIntyre. He's been buried so far that absolutely no one cares about him. It would take a lot of build to get him back and I doubt the audience will respond even with the build. They completely ruined him.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
He is misused right now. He has the skills of a great mid-carder champion at this point in time. Unfortunetly he is jobbing to Mason Ryan on Superstars :(

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Drew actually got decent pops at both Raws in Ohio (the first was for a dark match against Primo and the other was for that abomination of a match where Mason beat Drew). They were probably sympathy cheers, since who doesn't feel sorry for the guy at this point?

·
Wrestling In Africa
3,354 Posts
I was thinking about this today after watching the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match from the PPPV this year. McIntyre was badass in the brief time that he was in the match and the crowd ate it up. Even when he's wrestling on Superstars he gets a bigger reaction than most wrestlers get on RAW/Smackdown.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts