Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to buy tickets, from stubhub, for the upcoming ROH TV taping in Chicago. However the only way to get a front row seat was to buy them in a pair. So I'm selling the other front row seat.

Here's the ebay link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142386619261?

PS: Sorry if this is considered spam. I just figure selling a really good wrestling seat, on a wrestling forum, makes sense.

Also I wouldn't be opposed to an interesting trade. I'm a big TNA fan. So if you have a replica TNA title belt I would be open to discussing trading the front row ticket for the belt. Also several old school TNA shirts could be part of the package instead.

A WCW belt would be considered too.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
ROH front row seats are 150 USD? :vince4

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
When you factor in stub hub service charges, and the fact you have to buy good seats in pairs from them, it's actually a fair deal for someone who wants to go solo.

Stub hub makes a killing from each ticket sale, via their service charge. So if you want to buy seats from them that will significantly increase the total charge.

Another possibility for trade, I suppose, would be a WWE network subscription gift card worth a significant amount.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way I started the bid at $140, not $150. If you're going to criticize me at least properly reference the figure.

Just as a quick fyi to anyone interested, the stubhub service fee was around thirty dollars per ticket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts