Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the greatest moments in wrestling are those storylines and moments that make you think and if their done a certain way alot of times they can have a different effect on you some can really make you feel tense watching it,what were some of those moments that made you feel disturbed or uncomfortable?

-The Grand Master Sexay return on RAW this past week was pretty uncomfortable to watch. The whole psychology of it seeing Grand Master Sexay shoving his dad like he was worthless and talking about he was neglected was pretty tense. Hits a little close to him for my strained relationship with my dad but thankfully I'm nowhere near the level of a prick Brian Christopher was portraying with his character lol

- The segment where Matt hardy hinted at killing Jeff Hardys dog by burning his house to the ground and even had a dog collar. That segment was kinda disturbing imo

I could name some older ones but chose to name some of the more recent ones

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
The promo where Randy Orton said things about Eddie that shouldn't be repeated made me uncomfortable.

On a wrestling point, a few of Jake The Snake's promos were great and made you feel uncomfortable, those involving Liz and Macho Man especially.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Uncomfortable in a bad way, more or less any segment featuring Mae Young, up to and including that whole "hand" thing.

Uncomfortable in a good way, Eddie Guerrero's heel promos on Rey.

Reactions: IAmNotAJ

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I was watching an old smackdown yesterday and I saw a very uncomfortable/ disturbing segment with Al snow and big boss man where Big boss man had kidnapped al snow's dog pepper and told Al snow to come to his hotel room to get him.

Then Big boss man made a meal for Al Snow and after told him it was pepper and al snow threw up all over the hotel room and started crying. It was extremely disturbing.

Also the big show and big boss man funeral segment was extremely uncomfortable to watch.

·
Registered
250 Posts
When Jake the Snake Roberts tied Macho Man to the ropes and had his snake attack his arm.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Katie Vick.

How has this not been mentioned yet?

Reactions: SES Soldier

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Katie Vick.

How has this not been mentioned yet?
Damn, you beat me to it. That's uncomfortable in a bad way, and if you hear what Triple H has to say about it, it makes the whole thing even worse.

Uncomfortable in a good way, I'll go with the Undertaker sacrifice with Ryan Shamrock and his 'Black Wedding' with Steph. Those were great heel moments imo.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I was watching an old smackdown yesterday and I saw a very uncomfortable/ disturbing segment with Al snow and big boss man where Big boss man had kidnapped al snow's dog pepper and told Al snow to come to his hotel room to get him.

Then Big boss man made a meal for Al Snow and after told him it was pepper and al snow threw up all over the hotel room and started crying. It was extremely disturbing.
Haha I remember that, good times.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
First that comes to mind is the Randy orton promo he did on smackdown against rey meysterio talking about Eddie Guerrero recently after he died. And the choice of words for randy as he said "down there, in hell" was really uncalled for and was disturbing to watch imo.

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
I know I'm alone in this but...for some reason, Ric Flair's goodbye send-off made me feel VERY uncomfortable, and I have yet to figure out why.

Also, ANY promo/segment that mentions someone being buried alive or stuffed into a casket. That's why Kane's lead-up to his WHC win didn't sit well with me. I have a morbid fear of being buried alive, combined with a general claustrophobia so every time he'd mention stuff like that or try to do it, it'd make me feel really uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Katie Vick was pretty uncomfortable

Umm... the Kane & Lita angle that had them kissing and married.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Can someone explain the Katie Vick segment to me?
WWE did a storyline where Triple H was claiming that Kane murdered his old high school girlfriend, then Triple H showed up at a funeral home in a Kane mask and had sex with her corpse.

I know it sounds like I just made that up, trust me, I didn't.

Off the top of my head, I'd say Vince McMahon pulling stuff out of Jim Ross's ass.

·
You're a mong.
5,402 Posts

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
How can any guy not say the Val Venis castration segment made them just a TAD bit uncomfortable?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Big Bossman and Big Show feud talking about Show's dad who had recently died, and I vaguely remember Bossman dragging the coffin around after hitching to his car. I hate angles that involve family members, because they are usually done in very poor taste.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts