Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I've sussed out why - the matches are just so much better than on Impact.

This time it was Magnus and Jesse Neal and then Tara vs Velvet.

The pre-banter with Magnus made me lol, saying how he had to get rid of Chelsea from ringside because he couldn't concentrate on the match when he had a semi! Then his banter with a woman at ringside was just classic, this guy is learning his craft very well.

The match itself was good, a healthy 8/10.

Then onto the KO's as the main event, this match again was a strong 8/10.

I just wish they'd squeeze another match into the hour and then I think I could quite happily give up watching Impact.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Matches on Xplosion are generally longer, rarely has no storyline involved unlike Impact and is usually of good quality. If they added at least another match or two on it, cut out the recaps and get rid of the silly lighting, Xplosion could act as a stable second show for TNA.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
That's how I feel about Superstars and AM. Maybe because I prefer 1 hour shows over 2 hours. I just think wrestling shows are meant to be 1 hour.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree with what you say that the matches were at a good standard and his crack with the lass on the out side was good, but I still think they should lead Xplosion to the following Impact as to prmoting the matches.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's how I feel about Superstars and AM. Maybe because I prefer 1 hour shows over 2 hours. I just think wrestling shows are meant to be 1 hour.
You're probably right dude. 2x 1 hour shows for Impact and it would feel like they were squeezing more in then. I must admit my level of motivation to watch wanes at about the 1 hour mark if the 1st hour isn't good. I have never watched a live 2 hour show, the only way I can watch it is by recording it and watching it back to skip the adverts/bullshit...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts