Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was kinda interested to see that the new season was all divas, but it didn't surprise me one bit, that WWE choose quite possibly the WORST 4 diva pros possible.

Do WWE honestly think that Kelly Kelly, the Bella Twins and Alicia Fox are the best divas on the roster? They're not even pros, themselves. And Primo, Vickie Guerrero and Goldust randomly included is a joke. The 6 pros should have been women who can WRESTLE and actually teach these new divas a thing or two. I'm not talking about Kelly Kelly or The Bellas or whoever else gets around in the locker room... I'm talking about Natalya, Gail Kim, Melina, Jillian, Michelle McCool and Tamina. The sad thing is, when this show blows in the ratings (And I'm flat-out certain it will), people will say "It's because people don't want to tune into womens wrestling." No... it's because people don't want to see people TRY to wrestle. If they put the 6 divas above instead, more people would probably appreciate womens wrestling more and tune in.

Seriously, WWE just never fails to disappoint. Atleast we have AJ Lee..

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
nothing is worth watching the show is going to do absolutely terrible - I don't want Diva searches/diva anything

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I think this season will be shortened to like 8 episodes which in my opinion is still too long but whatever as long as this shit gets done fast. I actually think theyre waiting for like Tyler Black to come so he can be on season 4 and are just using season 3 as a filler.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think this season will be shortened to like 8 episodes which in my opinion is still too long but whatever as long as this shit gets done fast. I actually think theyre waiting for like Tyler Black to come so he can be on season 4 and are just using season 3 as a filler.
its ending October 1st (i think) because thats when the syfy contract ends.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
That giant is coming for Cena's wig, I'm calling it now.

They could've picked better pros though, for sure. People like Kelly, Alicia, Bellas, Eve, Rosa, Tiffany, etc. would be better of actually being a CONTESTANT than pretending they have any ability to show some newbie the ropes. Talk about the blind leading the blind. Of course, most of the NXT ladies probably fall into the same useless model category as those above, so I'm not sure how it would work out even with competent mentors.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
WWE is pretty ballsy to be shitting on their females on a regular basis.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I find it funny that Eve was the one pushing for this and they chose Goldust and Primo as pros over her. And that's a huge bitch!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can't believe they are actually doing this. They don't give two shits about the current women's division, I will have to tune in just to see how terrible this could possibly be. There has been some truly abysmal WWE programming, but this seems like the worst possible product they can put out.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Goldust should have been the only male pro, just because he's... well, Goldust. The rest of them seem like really bad choices, except maybe Vickie just because she'll give major heat to whoever she's with.

Overall I'd expect it to be as bad as anything involving WWE Divas in the last few years, so I'd really only watch if they make Goldust's segments really good. That guy used to be so damn funny, but they really haven't done anything with him in a long time ;p

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah, what happened to Creed, Black, and Steamboat? Fuck the whole sex sells idea, this is gonna blow.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Haha, Vince McMahon doesn't give a shit. What was once a show for the average IWC fan, is now a cesspool of unadulterated garbage. I cannot express how putrid this is to viewers. This show won't appeal to anyone. The diva search was a bust, and was even relegated to an online show. Now they want to focus an entire program to them? And to attempt to feature them wrestling, for the majority of it?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I can't read the words "WWE Pro" and "Alicia Fox" on the same sentence with a straight face.

This is WWE's way to say "fuck it, it's going to be cancelled anyway".

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
They only have three or four weeks left with the network. It's pretty obvious this is just so they don't have to waste any new male rookies until they get a new channel and can have a full length season. They don't actually think an all Diva show is going to do well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I don't get why WWE would essentially give a big FU to Sci Fi when they are moving Smackdown over to the network soon.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts