Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With only 5 weeks until SmackDown debuts on SiFi, the plan is to have the NXT Season 3 finale air just before SmackDown's debut (in a total 3 hour event). This means Season 3 of NXT has only 5 episodes in it! While I am glad about that because a 14-episode season (like Season 1) would be atroteous for an all diva season, however, is 5 episodes enough time to get to know these rookies and form a accurate opinion on who should win? There is only 6 rookies this season (opposed to the usual 8) so Im assuming we'll have an elimination every week, excluding episode 1.

Your thoughts?

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
I'm glad, because this season would be an insane trainwreck if it was any longer. It's pretty evident they don't care about NXT anymore really, considering the two male pro's are Goldust and Primo, who are mainstays on Superstars for god sakes.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
It could end up being a good thing, less time for stupid stuff like selling arena programs, jumping over walls and pushing hugh garbage bins.

but knowing WWE, that's only what will be involved.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
good. i don't give a shit about this season anyway.

WWE divas LOL

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They went from having pros such as Chris Jericho and CM Punk in Season 1, to having Goldust and Primo as pros this season. Talk about the rise and fall of NXT lol.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,969 Posts
The second half of the season is planned to air elsewhere. WWE.com or one of the companies other outlets.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Ratings fail, fact.

The only reason I might tune in is for Goldust.

They need Mark Henry for da ratingz. Get his sexual chocolate all over those Divas' faces.

·
Registered
19 Posts
WWE NXT season three will begin airing on the Syfy network next week, but will end its run on the network on October 1st. If Vickie Guerrero's Twitter page is any indication, the show will continue well beyond this date. "I am loving my job...I have acquired a female giant as my rookie...life will be interesting in the next 12 weeks!"
from prowrestling .net

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Lets be honest NXT (even with your "real" wrestlers:rolleyes:) was never really very good, so.............less is better

(I like woman's wrestling BTW)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I can't wait for Michael Cole to say "Vintage 0.1 rating!" They usually brag about the ratings NXT gets in those stupid "DID YOU KNOW?" segments, seriously what are they going to say for this season? "DID YOU KNOW: Tuesdays edition of NXT season 3 was the most watched program featuring a 6'9 female on all basic cable channels that start with an S."

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
It's going to a Looooooonng month just the same. I guess Vince will really get a test run of "The WWE Universe will watch anything...like this!" theory.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I can't wait for Michael Cole to say "Vintage 0.1 rating!" They usually brag about the ratings NXT gets in those stupid "DID YOU KNOW?" segments, seriously what are they going to say for this season? "DID YOU KNOW: Tuesdays edition of NXT season 3 was the most watched program featuring a 6'9 female on all basic cable channels that start with an S."
How would they get that data? :confused:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
AJ Lee, Aksana and Goldust are the reason to tune in for me.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
At least TNA will be beating something in the ratings now
Heh, doubt it, even with Jeff Hardy on their side they still struggled beating a show filled by a bunch of nobodies so i doubt this time will be any different.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts