Wrestling Forum banner

Sean Waltman Pushing For A DX Reunion & Takes A Shot At "PG DX"

4K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  Shady_Jake 
#1 ·
Former WWE
& TNA star Sean "X-Pac" Waltman went on Twitter yesterday and said he's working on getting a DX reunion together. Waltman wrote:

"Im working on getting a tour of Europe w/a DX Reunion of Myself & The New Age Outlaws. Any reputable promoters interested, FB mesg me."

When asked by a Twitter follower how he'd be able to promote a DX reunion when WWE owns the rights to the DX trademarks, Waltman replied:

"Well .....Who cares? There would have no longer been a DX when Shawn quit after losing to Austin. We were the real degenerates."

Later, he spoke about the most recent incarnation of DX (Shawn Michaels
, Triple H and all that bad comedy):

"Everyone already had that watered down version of a dx reunion
. Not HHH & Shawns fault though .. I just mean that the content was watered down because of the whole PG thing. No disrespect. I love them both dearly."
Source: Rajah.

Well I'm not sure what will come of it, but it's true that the WWE owns the rights so whatever. I agree that there wouldn't have been a DX after HBK left and even though he started it, in many ways X-Pac was the epitomy of DX and was a very important key to their popularity..................IN '98.

#5 ·
Haha. The real shame is that he had a chance to join his best friends in 2006 after the house show appearance. He was suppose to go with Triple H to the gym the next morning (which would of led to him getting hired and rejoining DX) and he ended up getting fucked up on drinks and pills instead. He admitted that he blew that one.

#11 ·
maybe if waltman wasn't a junkie he would've been in the wwe longer and have more money instead of getting paid peanuts on the indie's

maybe he should dedicate the rest of his life by telling young workers that if they ever get a wwe contract, don't do what he did and to cherish it because it could all go away fast.

#16 ·
When he was in AAA he tried to do the same thing, he actually had a faction called Degeneration Mex and used DX mannerisms and even the theme music; it's the only shit he knows.

I'd like to call Waltman useless but I can't, at least he serves as a bad example to other people.

#23 ·
They let Cowboy Bob bleed all over the Undertaker with Hepatitis.

Reactions: LeapingLannyPoffo
#27 ·
I think it's funny that when someone is absolutely right and makes a good point, but are no longer a WWE "superstar", the forums jump on their back. Typical WWE fan idiocy.

Waltman made a great point. HBK and HHH started DX but ultimately the Triple H led faction made DX "cool" and helped bring wrestling into another era. The Outlaws and X-Pac really made DX.

In my opinion, Road Dogg was the true heart of that group and easily my favorite member of the group. He had the best mic skills out of all of them and I would easily love to see those three as opposed to bad comedy hour starring Triple H and Shawn Michaels that we have seen for the past four years.

Im not saying WWE should sign him or the Outlaws, but he had great points.

#31 ·
Making fun of PG is cool!

Whats even cooler? Making fun of TV-14!

Them bitches DX weren't hardcore or badass enough with their lil TV-14 shit! They should have been murdering their enemies literally , and appearing naked having weird sex with that dick-clit weilding Chyna live in the ring! Yeah...... YEAH cause doing ridiculous shits cool gaiz!

#34 ·
Please bring them back X-Pac, I've been waiting 10 years for the real DX to reform.

However, I have wanted to see them all together (HHH, Mr Ass, Road Dogg, X-Pac and Chyna) one last time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.