Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I find this aggravating. The only thing he's done in the past ten years was a Three Stooges movie... And he's going to insult the WWE? Come on.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
I had no idea who Sean Hayes was, so I clicked the link. "Oh, the guy from Will & Grace." I also had no idea he was one of the new Three Stooges. I'm so out of touch with pop culture.

Also, people use the word "shoot" way too liberally. This isn't a shoot. It's a guy not in the business, that is a comedian, expressing his opinion on a low-brow TV show while being a guest on a comedy talk show.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Aw, the link is actually quality. Best quote:

"The girl-on-girl "wrestling" [he used the air quotey thingies] is hilarious, like this girl's ass is in another girl's face..."

Call it like you see it lol. Although I had no idea the Will + Grace dude was one of the stooges.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As reported earlier, ‘Three Stooges’ actor Sean Hayes appeared on Conan’s late night TBS show this week and said he was embarrassed to host WWE RAW earlier this month. He sarcastically referred to RAW as ‘high brow’ and ‘quality television’ and said would never attend a WWE event.

WWE Champion CM Punk has responded to Hayes on Twitter:

“Holy crap, so the douche who’s playing Larry in the stooges movie says he was embarrassed to be on raw? But he’s in the stooges movie?!!??”

http://www.24wrestling.com/cm-punk-responds-to-stooge-who-badmouthed-wwe/

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
He's right about the diva wrestling :lmao

But god damn, he's such a queer.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
As reported earlier, ‘Three Stooges’ actor Sean Hayes appeared on Conan’s late night TBS show this week and said he was embarrassed to host WWE RAW earlier this month. He sarcastically referred to RAW as ‘high brow’ and ‘quality television’ and said would never attend a WWE event.

WWE Champion CM Punk has responded to Hayes on Twitter:

“Holy crap, so the douche who’s playing Larry in the stooges movie says he was embarrassed to be on raw? But he’s in the stooges movie?!!??”

http://www.24wrestling.com/cm-punk-responds-to-stooge-who-badmouthed-wwe/
Punk pretty much says all that needs to be said

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Already been posted and established that he didn't 'shoot' on them at all. One stupid website decided to try and get themselves some hits so they fabricated a story and twisted his words completely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.