Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think should be done with SCU aka Chris Daniels, Kazarian and Scorpio Sky?

They were getting a bit of a push when Dynamite first started but they have been mostly in the background since. It seems like Scorpio Sky especially has been nowhere to be found after he went against Jericho and it looked like he would be getting a push.

Should these guys just be used to put other wrestlers over moving forward or do you think any or all should be pushed?

·
Registered
47 Posts
What do you think should be done with SCU aka Chris Daniels, Kazarian and Scorpio Sky?

They were getting a bit of a push when Dynamite first started but they have been mostly in the background since. It seems like Scorpio Sky especially has been nowhere to be found after he went against Jericho and it looked like he would be getting a push.

Should these guys just be used to put other wrestlers over moving forward or do you think any or all should be pushed?
If you weren't paying attention commentary said SCU decided kazarian and Daniel's would focus on tag while Sky went singles.

This is good for them imo.As kazarian and daniels are midcarders and a decent tag themselves but their ceiling is quite low in comparison to sky who is the standout talent in the group.

They can still do 6 man tags and let all the members stay busy in between.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you weren't paying attention commentary said SCU decided kazarian and Daniel's would focus on tag while Sky went singles.

This is good for them imo.As kazarian and daniels are midcarders and a decent tag themselves but their ceiling is quite low in comparison to sky who is the standout talent in the group.

They can still do 6 man tags and let all the members stay busy in between.
Oh, ok. I didn't hear commentary say that. It makes sense though because Daniels (pushing or at 50, I think) and Kazarian (early 40's) are both getting or up there in wrestler years. I think that Scorpio Sky definitely has something to offer as a singles wrestler.

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
I guess Daniels and Kaz for now will work in the "mid card" of the tag division while Scorpio chases singles glory. I don't know how high of a ceiling Scorpio has on his own, but he's the best of the 3 to get a singles run in 2020.

·
Registered
42 Posts
They have had fantastic careers (Daniels and Kazarian) the former is 50 that was a surprise, I have no problems with them as a tag team at all and certainly for me there are far less interesting guys in that division getting air time
Daniels particuarly should do the same as Dustin win a few but also help be a credible person to put over younger talent that deserves a push-The 80`s Pedro Morales role per se

·
Registered
7,089 Posts
I'm personally fine with how they're being used right now. Although Scorpio is gonna have to get on Dynamite for his singles run to go anywhere

·
The Man
15,340 Posts
I think they're fine where they are. They're solid workers, they're over enough, and they are serving their purpose to help establish a tag team division. They were a good start for the tag team champions as people "know" them, they can work, and were over enough and I can see why AEW wouldn't want to blow their load with every mega over person or team getting the title right off the bat. They'll probably be mostly enhancement talent now though. Scorpion Sky, if he is going off to do singles wrestling, will be interesting to see where he goes but I'm not expecting much.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,925 Posts
Scorpio Sky just got a new theme and some pyro so I can probably see a singles push for him.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was the one to eventually take the TNT Championship from Cody.

Kaz and Daniels are fine as a tag team but they really should be leaning towards the coaching side of things and moving to a more prominent backstage role.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts