Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a reward to give your best announcer, who recently put in an excellent, emotional, epic tune to the events at HIAC. Why not Cole? Why not Booker? If you need to fire a face announcer, why not Lawler? Bloody hell!

Cole and Booker calling both shows. Oh, the horror.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
Re: Screw you WWE: Firing Jim Ross

It's still real to you?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The logic was that Triple H got him his job back and then he walked on Triple H, he explained all this on Raw and called JR an ingrate.
But it was a great way to get heat firing Oklahoma's own JR in Oklahoma city. And Johnny Ace's on screen character has made a few references to replacing JR as EVP of talent relations and how he doesn't like him.

I know it's the WWE shitting on JR again but it gets a reaction and that's what they want.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
It was another signal of the return of the status queue. However, I support this because JR really dosen't add anything to the annouceing these days (even though he's better then Lawler).

They really should not rehire JR and fire Lawler in the most humiliating way possible.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Kayfabe lives!!!!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was another signal of the return of the status queue. However, I support this because JR really dosen't add anything to the annouceing these days (even though he's better then Lawler).

They really should not rehire JR and fire Lawler in the most humiliating way possible.
I bolded for emphasis. I question whether you watched Awesome Truth's post match attack at HIAC? Did you not hear JR single-handedly making the whole situation more epic than it really was, in a way no other WWE announcer could?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I bolded for emphasis. I question whether you watched Awesome Truth's post match attack at HIAC? Did you not hear JR single-handedly making the whole situation more epic than it really was, in a way no other WWE announcer could?
Τhis. 100 times this.

I cant believe there are people who say he should have retired. Watch this again and see how much better JR's commentary makes the segment.

http://youtu.be/Fk-cwTL9aCE

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Vince just needed the constant humiliation of JR in Oklahoma, that's all.
if he's really off TV now, that's a terrible decision, he's just starting to come back to himself, like the ending of HIAC, the "relationship" of Vince and JR is going too far right now.
he's great for business and needs to be the lead announcer, how can any sane person prefer this idiot Cole instead of JR? a man that can single-handedly sell your next PPV, ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts