Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I like the idea of a TV champion but it needs to be different to a World title

Wasnt it SMW where if you defended it six times or something you had to relinquish the belt?

Here are some ideas for the TV title

1/ TV title is bound by 15 minute time limit

2/ TV title can only be defended on TV not on house shows

3/ Challengers to the TV title must apply in writing to AEW chairman(Kayfabe), Tony Khan has sanctioned a match between Cody and etc

4/ Re-matches are signed after a countout, DQ or time limit draw to happen in the next 30 days

5/ The Referee holds the right to ban people from ringside (Again more could happen with this)

Thats a few basic ideas, anyone fancy expanding on?
I reckon 10 minute time limit like back in the day. If you can't beat your opponent in 10 minutes the match is a draw and the championship doesn't change hands. Not only does it help AEW cut down on the long drawn out matches but it creates a different type of match where both wrestlers can instantly start going all out from the bell.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I reckon 10 minute time limit like back in the day. If you can't beat your opponent in 10 minutes the match is a draw and the championship doesn't change hands. Not only does it help AEW cut down on the long drawn out matches but it creates a different type of match where both wrestlers can instantly start going all out from the bell.
Any idea that keeps that bleach blonde dipshit in line. How many times does he have to have 20+ segments?

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Any idea that keeps that bleach blonde dipshit in line. How many times does he have to have 20+ segments?
Honestly if I was in charge of things Cody wouldn't be anywhere near the TNT Title. I think I'd have had Darby beat Brodie (Makes sense doesn't it? Dark spooky guy beats evil cult leader freeing the cultists? Fucking Cody) and put Darby with a bunch of smaller guys and let the AEW World be for the big stars and bigger wrestlers.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts

I like Cody, but he doesn't think about what he says, this comment makes the AEW world championship and it's champion seem less important, whether he's meant it that way or not. I'm hoping he's working us and planning a heel turn, but this has been teased for so long now.
He isn’t fucking working anyone. This is who he is as a goddamn person. And when everyone fucking tires of it, he’ll turn heel and just use him being a heel as justification for him being a shitty goddamn person and Booker.

I dare one of the fucking marks to try and tell me that is a midcard title now, motherfuckers. Tell me he isn’t trying to fucking bury them World Heavyweight title and its champion. Try and fucking tell me he is “just trying to add prestige to the midcard title”.

Fuck you to any stupid fucking mark that dares argue in favor of this shit again. Goddamn I hate that motherfucker. What a fucking piece of shit.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
“He’s just trying to get the belt over.”

“He’s just a midcard champion.”

“He’s just a freakin’ TV Champ defending his belt ON TV!”

The 5 minute mark. Moxley is getting ahead of the game, because he knew what the bleach blonde dipshit was about to do.

FUCK YOU, CODY!!!!

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,767 Posts
He isn’t fucking working anyone. This is who he is as a goddamn person. And when everyone fucking tires of it, he’ll turn heel and just use him being a heel as justification for him being a shitty goddamn person and Booker.

I dare one of the fucking marks to try and tell me that is a midcard title now, motherfuckers. Tell me he isn’t trying to fucking bury them World Heavyweight title and its champion. Try and fucking tell me he is “just trying to add prestige to the midcard title”.

Fuck you to who any stupid fucking mark that dares argue in favor of this shit again. Goddamn I hate that motherfucker. What a fucking piece of shit.
LOL

I must say when i first saw that tweet the first thing i thought was shouldn't "THE belt in professional wrestling" be the actual AEW world title. It's one thing adding prestige to a title, that's something they should be doing and it's something the US and IC titles badly lacking, but this is going too much in the other direction, saying shit like "THE belt in professional wrestling" indicates that it's more important than the AEW world title, which should NEVER be the case.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts

I like Cody, but he doesn't think about what he says, this comment makes the AEW world championship and it's champion seem less important, whether he's meant it that way or not. I'm hoping he's working us and planning a heel turn, but this has been teased for so long now.
Come on! Those who puffed out their chest and spoke like I was fucking crazy. Explain this shit.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Sorry motherfucker is willing to bury his company’s world champion and biggest star just to get himself over.

Yeah. Someone better put his tv time and ego in fucking check, or you’re going to see a lot more people tuning out quickly over the next few years.

Anyone still want to claim he and HHH have no similarities!?

·
Registered
245 Posts

This is just Cody’s attempt to deflect the negative response to his early return and reclaiming of the TNT title by acting like he’s working people as a heel, even though he recently cut a tearful face promo and changed his hair back to blonde so he could continue his open challenge run.

THE title in pro wrestling doesn’t get defended twice against a guy who fights with his hands in his pockets and on PPV against a guy who wears hot pants.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I want some goddamn answers. I want some fucking feedback. How does this look to you stupid marks? Huh? Huh?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
What this company needs is a legit badass vet, someone in the back who would break his fucking jaw in order to teach him a lesson about disrespecting everyone else in the lockerroom.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,767 Posts
What this company needs is a legit badass vet, someone in the back who would break his fucking jaw in order to teach him a lesson about disrespecting everyone else in the lockerroom.
Imagine if the GOAT was in the AEW locker room.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
“He’s just trying to get the belt over.”

“He’s just a midcard champion.”

“He’s just a freakin’ TV Champ defending his belt ON TV!”

The 5 minute mark. Moxley is getting ahead of the game, because he knew what the bleach blonde dipshit was about to do.

FUCK YOU, CODY!!!!
You need to calm down. It can’t be healthy to be this upset over wrestling.

Admittedly I only watched from about 5:00-6:30 and I do like Mox going ahead and putting it out there about Cody but I have NEVER heard him stumble over his words like that since he left WWE. Normally he’s on his game but that ain’t it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Cody is a cancer and will be the end of AEW. Pushing himself to the moon.

No title should EVER be as big or bigger than the world title.

But this is AEW we are talking about, its ran like an asylum.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
You need to calm down. It can’t be healthy to be this upset over wrestling.

Admittedly I only watched from about 5:00-6:30 and I do like Mox going ahead and putting it out there about Cody but I have NEVER heard him stumble over his words like that since he left WWE. Normally he’s on his game but that ain’t it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was stumbling over his words, because he was tired from the match with Jericho. But that was unfiltered and a damn near shoot. He already knew what Cody’s intentions were.

201 - 220 of 241 Posts